Release date: August 6, 2012
Purchase link: Iron Man (Sold-out)
Notes: Limited to 4000, Embossed

02.jpg

ironman_play.jpg 04.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

Last edited by a moderator:
A week after I just paid $300 bucks for the original version! Greaaaaaaaaaat. I'm still getting it though lol

please no robert downey on the cover.Germany made this mistake and ended up with the worst value of any iron man steels out there.we wanna see the super hero in full bloom with the costume on.

Wasn't there already threads for these releases? Artwork seems to be the same as what has been there since they were added to the site i.e. placeholders. Thought there was going to be artwork or a pre-order link, but it seems just confirmation from Play.com that these are indeed steelbooks. Seems like my excitement was short lived :(

Why the sudden excitement for these releases? We've known about them for weeks and there's still now confirmed artwork and no sign of a pre-order. I just hope that these are pretty much the same as the Fox steels or the same as recent Paramount releases and not on par with their German waves. Hopefully £9.99 too :D

Why the sudden excitement for these releases? We've known about them for weeks and there's still now confirmed artwork and no sign of a pre-order. I just hope that these are pretty much the same as the Fox steels or the same as recent Paramount releases and not on par with their German waves. Hopefully £9.99 too :D

I have 0% excitement just re-releases could`nt care less

Play.com are killing it, but annoying like you say, it's going to trip the value of FS and I don't even own that an pisses me off, plus who ever said play should do international, they defiantly shouldn't, like futureshop it would make them not so desirable.

Reactions: Frshcoupe
Play.com are killing it, but annoying like you say, it's going to trip the value of FS and I don't even own that an pisses me off, plus who ever said play should do international, they defiantly shouldn't, like futureshop it would make them not so desirable.

Shipping worldwide, isn't it something related to distributors?
Future Shop/Best Buy are in North American and Play is European so the distributor aren't the same...
HMV & Amazon ships worldwide because they're present everywhere... could that be?

Whatever it happens, Iron Man will always have a great value and this release will please a LOT of people, including me! :scat:

Btw you guys are saying that Play.com doesn't ship internationally, but they do don't they?

I live in Finland and have ordered stuff from there a few times. And they should do it. It's so selfish to claim that they shouldn't so some Steelbooks would be more rare/valuable. Some collectors thinking only of themselves... :rolleyes: