Release date: November 30th 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't buy it then! why moan about something you don't want or need. What you don't realise is some people that are new to collecting may not have this title and others who have missed this before and also people who love IM so much that they are prepared to buy it again! historically its always sold well, so why shouldn't they sell this release. How dare they try to make money. Why should noobs pay ebay prices, seems a bit selfish to me! You have this already so screw everyone else who doesn't.......seems out of touch with the general goodwill of this forum!

You know what would end all this buddy?

UNLIMITED PRINTRUNS

...as mentioned in my last post (if it wasn’t deleted or edited lol)

… Why aren’t people like your good self who believe steelbooks should not be hard to find, sought after, rare, and thus valuable on secondary markets like ebay, more vocal in petitioning Wreck, Zavvi, Choi and all the other bigwigs here into producing steelbooks with no print limit?

Anyone being able to get any steelbook they want direct from the retailer, at any point in time, can only be a positive for the goodwill of this forum as you and others who hold your opinion believe, right? :)

Why aren’t you all more vocal and proactive in pushing for unlimited print run steelbooks ? :pompus:

UNLIMITED PRINTRUNS

… Why aren’t people like your good self who believe steelbooks should not be hard to find, sought after, rare, and thus valuable on secondary markets like ebay, more vocal in petitioning Wreck, Zavvi, Choi and all the other bigwigs here into producing steelbooks with no print limit?

Anyone being able to get any steelbook they want direct from the retailer, at any point in time, can only be a positive for the goodwill of this forum as you and others who hold your opinion believe, right? :)

Why aren’t you all more vocal and proactive in pushing for unlimited print run steelbooks ? [emoji14]ompus:
One person cannot make a difference to company's like Zavvi. But unlimited print runs would be the answer. But its totally unfeasible, as they cant just keep producing unlimited steelbooks or they would need a warehouse the size on England to store them in [emoji4]

Reactions: lgans316
One person cannot make a difference to company's like Zavvi. But unlimited print runs would be the answer. But its totally unfeasible, as they cant just keep producing unlimited steelbooks or they would need a warehouse the size on England to store them in [emoji4]

dude, You CAN make a difference, and its easy… u just moan alot on HDN lol :D ....but aren’t regular blu rays unlimited? It can be done just like them, tho i dont know if they have extremely high print runs instead of being completely unlimited ....

Reactions: lgans316
dude, You CAN make a difference, and its easy… u just moan alot on HDN lol :D ....but aren’t regular blu rays unlimited? It can be done just like them, tho i dont know if they have extremely high print runs instead of being completely unlimited ....
To be honest im not really a HDN moaner, I do sometimes but for the most part I think moaning just brings everyone down and I think Zavvi are on a hiding to nothing on the forum, as no matter what they release and what the steels look like they seem to get slaughtered, even when it not their fault! As for the unlimited print runs, I don't think for a minute that they have unlimited steels they just have a large number in the high thousands as eventually even these dissappear. Wether they are all bought or recycled is still unclear!

Reactions: snooloui
Regardless if some like or dislike another Iron Man steelbook release this will end up selling out and depending on the artwork its just a matter of how fast that will be

You have a lot of new steelbook collectors who will want this and existing collectors who will want it
Iron Man sells and I'm just surprised we did not see another UK steelbook sooner rather than not happen
I just hope they also do Iron Man 2 as well

Here here! This will sell out fast, I just hope I don't miss it!! Had to sell my play iron mans ages ago for financial reasons, and gutted that they are well out of my price range now!

But I personally am looking forward to this, and like you, pray they do Iron Man 2, and even 3 because the art on that wasn't great.

I get why people are not happy to see another Iron Man, it has been milked to death! Blu Fans, Kimichi, Play, FutureShop etc etc, but they still sell like hot cakes & Zavvi know it, so as much as I can't stand Zavvi, I can't blame them. And if they continue the trend with the lenti magnet for all the others, especially Incredible Hulk, (another one I had to get rid of[emoji35]) then I'm all for it!

I can see why there are complaints about reruns, but I'm looking forward to it to add to my Iron Man collection. I just hope Zavvi gives it what it deserves.

Regardless if some like or dislike another Iron Man steelbook release this will end up selling out and depending on the artwork its just a matter of how fast that will be

You have a lot of new steelbook collectors who will want this and existing collectors who will want it
Iron Man sells and I'm just surprised we did not see another UK steelbook sooner rather than not happen
I just hope they also do Iron Man 2 as well
It will sell out... because of the OG grail from Future Shop. No one that knows the legend wants to miss out on the (doubtful possibility) of lightning striking twice.

Iron Man 2 will never get the love of Iron Man. Iron Man 3... uhh, no. :happy:

UNLIMITED PRINTRUNS

Why aren’t you all more vocal and proactive in pushing for unlimited print run steelbooks ? :pompus:
They will never make unlimited print runs because then they can't charge high prices because nobody would pay the prices they charge now,
they will just limit them to 2000 or 4000 then in a few years time release them again if they sell well and again and again until they stop selling.

Rather than suggest unlimited print runs, why not just increase the run by a few thousand for certain titles? I see people with 3-5 copies in there collection, 1 to open, 1 to keep sealed and 1-2 to trade with, and then I see people who haven't got 1 at all and can't afford the secondary market, a bigger print run would mean we would't have haves and have not's.

Rather than suggest unlimited print runs, why not just increase the run by a few thousand for certain titles? I see people with 3-5 copies in there collection, 1 to open, 1 to keep sealed and 1-2 to trade with, and then I see people who haven't got 1 at all and can't afford the secondary market, a bigger print run would mean we would't have haves and have not's.

Or Maybe those selfish people who buy 5 copies should only buy 2.

Reactions: dLux and snooloui