Iron Man Future Shop SteelBook Owners Club [HDN Award]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
if you own the Iron Man BD steelbook FutureShop then post a pic in this thread which has your username written on a piece of paper in the pic.

If you do this, you will receive the Iron Man award here at the site.

Last edited:
I want a IM FS award....

picture.php

Last edited:
Didn't realized this was where people got these awards until a couple of weeks ago. :hilarious:

Well, here is mine:
ironmanaw-01.jpg

(my first Blu-ray Steelbook purchase I think)

PS: Ignore the Glist thing, that tag was for another site but thought I'd just reuse it to save paper. ;p

Reactions: SlimJim24
Yeah I don't think we really need 500 lol. Not everyone opens all their steels and not everyone has that many steelz!

Even when you don't open them, you want to give your rare possessions that extra protection.

And well, I'm a videogames steelbooks collector as well, and most of them don't come sealed, so giving them protection is super important!

I might pull the trigger at one point, that's why the listing has been on my watch list for the past 3 or 4 months lol!

From eBay. I've been meaning to pick them up myself (God knows how much I need them) but the seller only sells 500 at the time and with the shipping it comes close to $60 :(

Beautiful collection mate, where did you get the plastic protective covers for on your IM?

^^^ yeah I got em from eBay as biscuit said. Well I will be ordering some stuff to my US address and picking things up from there and will order another 500 at that time. Ill hook you guys up at that time (1 month or so) at cost for how many ever you want if you still need them. Just check my FS/FT steel book thread in a month or so.

Shipping within Canada was pretty cheap last time I bought 500 and sent them out to various people but to the US was pricey due to the weight. Believe it or not those plastics get heavy when you ship 100 or so of them.

So yah... if you don't get them by then Mehdi you can have at it from me. I will probably only keep about another 100 so 400 will be available for buy at cost plus ship.

Reactions: sunnyx
Thanks steelbook, I will get back to you what the estimated shipping prices will be, unless Medhi can sort me something with my package of steelz :)