Is KOSM a scammer?!?!

larson1977

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Mar 9, 2016
The Netherlands
MOD UPDATE - turns out King of Steel Media (@Kosm aka Matt) is most likely a scammer to some extent, so I urge people not to purchase from him. If you've been unfortunate enough to have done so already, then please make a claim through your bank/Paypal ASAP!

Hi All,

As I see more and more complaints about this reseller and have a issue myself with this guy, I was wondering what's going on, I ordered some 'in stock' items back in November;
Screenshot_20240403_111703_Shop.jpg

...And now still waiting for the refund as I wad done waiting and especially when this fella informed a couple weeks back that the OC of Tenet was NOT even in his possession. WTF?!?! And now I get these mails regarding these custom releases he's releasing himself...
How is it even possible if you cannot even manage forwarding 'in hand' items...

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine trying to push more scams and a new website when literally everyone hates you and will never buy from you again like that giant useless waste of space thieving thick f**k Big Pauly (the fat slug as @tommyh84 so poetically put it)

And on top of that replying to people through the new scam venture as if KOSM is a different person. Lol (that’s pretty funny too tbh)

I know I semi stuck up for him at the start of this thread based purely on my own experience and my orders came through a week later but I truly feel for everyone. I know this word is divisive and I use it a lot but it’s one of my favourite words and it’s perfect in this scenario but what a pathetic clown

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's how it went down,

kosm,

Any chance of you coming forward and commenting regarding the lack of refunds and communication whilst promoting yourself in other areas?

Maybe its time you did the right thing.

This was the response,

'First of all how about a name? Who are you?'

Hence my responses,

'leelee17,

but that's irrelevant as I think you need to come forward and comment in the appropriate threads and not just to me personally...
Anyway, its obvious who this conversation was started by as my user name would have come up at the time of you receiving this message'.

First of all how about a name? Who are you?'

Herein lies the problem...
Straightaway you avoided the issue, choosing to be smug and asking for an irrelevant response which, so far, you haven't responded to...

'Let's face it, I'm wasting my time aren't I?
You're clearly a narcissistic asshole with a false sense of superiority, judging by the extremely rare times you actually rear your face and respond in the arsey fashion we've all become accustomed to...'

And still no further response...
Supplying my name was never going to result in further responses so its clear his reply was just an effort to confirm what an arrogant, narcissistic piece of S##t this guy really is...

Thanks for confirming to everyone what an absolute asshole you are, @Kosm!!!

• Haha
Reactions: milky and Noodles
Problem is that the 6 months to Claim money back via PayPal have passed already. So there isnt much that I can do anymore...

Ive also ordered one mediabook of Salems Lot by cinemuseum from him. I reveived an email 2 weeks ago that shipping would start soon and I would reveive tracking information in another mail, but nothing happened yet. And now he has relaunched his website without any products to buy on it.
It's my understanding that after 6 months you might still be able to submit a claim, but PayPal is free to reject it. If you make a compelling case that KOSM engaged in fraud with intent to never deliver goods then you still might get a favorable decision. But you need to be thorough about documenting everything. It's probably worth giving PayPal a call and explaining the situation re. preorders and then the subsequent fraud. The worst they can say is no and then you're no worse off than you are right now.

Here's how it went down,

kosm,

Any chance of you coming forward and commenting regarding the lack of refunds and communication whilst promoting yourself in other areas?

Maybe its time you did the right thing.

This was the response,

'First of all how about a name? Who are you?'

Hence my responses,

'leelee17,

but that's irrelevant as I think you need to come forward and comment in the appropriate threads and not just to me personally...
Anyway, its obvious who this conversation was started by as my user name would have come up at the time of you receiving this message'.

First of all how about a name? Who are you?'

Herein lies the problem...
Straightaway you avoided the issue, choosing to be smug and asking for an irrelevant response which, so far, you haven't responded to...

'Let's face it, I'm wasting my time aren't I?
You're clearly a narcissistic asshole with a false sense of superiority, judging by the extremely rare times you actually rear your face and respond in the arsey fashion we've all become accustomed to...'

And still no further response...
Supplying my name was never going to result in further responses so its clear his reply was just an effort to confirm what an arrogant, narcissistic piece of S##t this guy really is...

Thanks for confirming to everyone what an absolute asshole you are, @Kosm!!!
Lol what a complete and utter a$$

Reactions: milky and leelee17
Hello everybody

The reason that the refunds have taken so long is that due to the high volume of transactions the PayPal account keeps getting locked and then I have to wait for it to open again. I’m methodically dealing with everyone’s refunds in stages, in the order that payments were received.

I have over 2500 customers to deal with in this Manta Lab situation and it is not easy. With everyone constantly asking for responses or creating PayPal cases it just adds to the situation slowing down even further.

The additional abuse and name calling is very unnecessary- I am trying my best to deal with this frustrating situation. Unfortunately customers seem to only look at it from their single perspectives only and do not consider the situation as a whole and how it is affecting me.

Today I am sending even more refunds to individuals.

Thank you

Hello everybody

The reason that the refunds have taken so long is that due to the high volume of transactions the PayPal account keeps getting locked and then I have to wait for it to open again. I’m methodically dealing with everyone’s refunds in stages, in the order that payments were received.

I have over 2500 customers to deal with in this Manta Lab situation and it is not easy. With everyone constantly asking for responses or creating PayPal cases it just adds to the situation slowing down even further.

The additional abuse and name calling is very unnecessary- I am trying my best to deal with this frustrating situation. Unfortunately customers seem to only look at it from their single perspectives only and do not consider the situation as a whole and how it is affecting me.

Thank you
That wasn't so hard, was it? You could've avoided all the name calling had you made a simple public post like this months ago and kept us regularly updated. You complain about being swamped with queries from people, making it hard to respond to everyone, yet you're constantly promoting other stuff on Facebook and swiftly replying to those who show interest in those things, so how else are past customers meant to look at it if they're constantly being ignored and left in the dark? You've taken the crappy situation you were left in by Manta and made it 100x worse for yourself. Sorry, but any sympathy I had for you before has completely gone and I only see this as another attempt to stall folks from requesting the refunds they quite rightly deserve at this stage.

That wasn't so hard, was it? You could've avoided all the name calling had you made a simple public post like this months ago and kept us regularly updated. You complain about being swamped with queries from people, making it hard to respond to everyone, yet you're constantly promoting other stuff on Facebook and swiftly replying to those who show interest in those things, so how else are past customers meant to look at it if they're constantly being ignored and left in the dark? You've taken the crappy situation you were left in by Manta and made it 100x worse for yourself. Sorry, but any sympathy I had for you before has completely gone and I only see this as another attempt to stall folks from requesting the refunds they quite rightly deserve at this stage.
Unfortunately I still have to conduct business for other retailers and the business has to go on - so of course I’m going to continue promoting other things

Imagine trying to push more scams and a new website when literally everyone hates you and will never buy from you again like that giant useless waste of space thieving thick f**k Big Pauly (the fat slug as @tommyh84 so poetically put it)

And on top of that replying to people through the new scam venture as if KOSM is a different person. Lol (that’s pretty funny too tbh)

I know I semi stuck up for him at the start of this thread based purely on my own experience and my orders came through a week later but I truly feel for everyone. I know this word is divisive and I use it a lot but it’s one of my favourite words and it’s perfect in this scenario but what a pathetic clown
There is no scam venture. I am operating everything by myself with regards to KOSM. Yes I make mistakes and yes some things take longer than other retailers , but I am learning and trying to improve. If I was a scammer I would just run away. But I don’t. I’m trying to be as transparent as possible with everyone, it may take time to make posts or update everyone, but that’s merely because of the amount of juggling I am doing between forums and social feeds as well as messenger and email.

Regarding the customs, due to time constraints I’ve had to employ the services of some others to take control - hence a different division and name.

KOSM is also about to sign a contract with Paramount Studios to release a retail collectors edition.

Yes - I’m very sorry that some of you have had to wait for items or refunds - but rest assured , I’m not going anywhere and I’m not running away with your money. It may take a little longer, but it will still all get to everyone.

I find a lot of these thread tantamount to slander as there is a lot of accusations based on lack of information or context.

It would be nice if this entire thread was removed and I was allowed to have a fresh start with everyone in moving forward with things to be better.

So whoever is the author of this thread - I hope you take it into consideration.

Kind thanks

KOSM

There is no scam venture. I am operating everything by myself with regards to KOSM. Yes I make mistakes and yes some things take longer than other retailers , but I am learning and trying to improve. If I was a scammer I would just run away. But I don’t. I’m trying to be as transparent as possible with everyone, it may take time to make posts or update everyone, but that’s merely because of the amount of juggling I am doing between forums and social feeds as well as messenger and email.

Regarding the customs, due to time constraints I’ve had to employ the services of some others to take control - hence a different division and name.

KOSM is also about to sign a contract with Paramount Studios to release a retail collectors edition.

Yes - I’m very sorry that some of you have had to wait for items or refunds - but rest assured , I’m not going anywhere and I’m not running away with your money. It may take a little longer, but it will still all get to everyone.

I find a lot of these thread tantamount to slander as there is a lot of accusations based on lack of information or context.

It would be nice if this entire thread was removed and I was allowed to have a fresh start with everyone in moving forward with things to be better.

So whoever is the author of this thread - I hope you take it into consideration.

Kind thanks

KOSM
Pal, f**k you. Don’t reply to me because I’ve said a few harsh words. Reply to the people who actually want your replies and are waiting on refunds. I don’t want any of your pointless excuses. Man up and sort your customers out

Pal, f**k you. Don’t reply to me because I’ve said a few harsh words. Reply to the people who actually want your replies and are waiting on refunds. I don’t want any of your pointless excuses. Man up and sort your customers out
Im pretty sure the reply is on this thread and everyone can read it

Kind thanks

KOSM
Hey,

since you are active here now I might as well ask: How is the shipping process for the cinemuseum Salems Lot release going? As you can see in my posts here, I have no bad blood against you. Its just a very confusing situation. I received an email that the shipping will start and then 3 weeks later still nothing happened. And then you relaunched the website and I cant even access my order anymore.

I dont mind if it takes a little longer as long as I receive my items. But a little update about cinemuseum orders would be nice. Will the tracking information be sent by Email?

Thank you.

Kind thanks

KOSM
You Imply that I opened this thread out of the blue? After dealing with you and your constant lying and changing 'the story' for months -and hearing from others here and there about their ventures with you (apperantly 'they' had the same issues) I wanted to find out what the dealio was... God, would I know this thread was going to be boomin' due to even more experiences shared by concerned customers.

Maybe you can take that into concideration? I leave it with the moderators to make the call about removing this thread or not...

Reactions: milky and Noodles
Hello everybody

Thank you

Kind thanks

KOSM

So what I've read here is 'please stop opening PayPal cases against me' and 'please delete this thread so newcomers aren't aware of my unreliability'

Austin Powers No GIF

:naughty: