Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv
Price: €42.90
Notes: Limited to 250 copies

Banner_Finale_1024x1024.jpg

ISLE_OF_DOGS_1024x1024.jpg
40778366_1366657816798379_7670037057728675840_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag as well @Actarus
I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as @Steelselecta - funds are (too) short at the moment. Hopefully I can get it some other time on the secondary market. Until then I'll have to make do with the Black Barons edition - which isn't too bad either. ;)

No The BB is Bloody Great Class All the way ! But I needed to have this also broke over here :rofl: I don't know what it is but I love the visuals of this film and I haven't seen it yet :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
For those of you who participated in previous Group Buys for CM (The Untouchables, The Thing, Red Sparrow) or anything else from them,

How is the Packaging ? Are the copies well Protected to arrive undamaged ?
I bought Assault On Precinct 13 and the packaging was bad ...only 1 layer of bubble wrap, which wasnt fixed with sticky tape and no other protection., but somehow the item survived the delivery. dont know, if they changed the packaging style since then.

Reactions: Actarus
ISLE OF DOGS - CMA#04 Special Postcards

On the occasion of the release of Isle of Dogs by Wes Anderson, we are proud to offer a special set of 10 Cards featuring all the main characters in the film!
The cards are added to the artwork that you will find as always on the back side of the Full Slip.
Working on this title has been exciting for the graphic ideas offered and we hope to be able to convey all the beauty of Wes Anderson's work.

GROUP BUY IS LIVE NOW, last chance to secure your copy.!
We remember to Ninjas that 50 Full Slips (unnumbered without steelbook) are available.

43878032_1391005904363570_8927884862484905984_o.jpg

Oh no and you wanted this :( No way to use a credit card if you have one and pay it next month ?

I mean it's not my Business, but that is what I always do.
Yeah wanted this one badly, but I’ve got much more important things to pay out for at the moment - like bills! Lol
Dont do credit cards mate, if I ain’t got the funds at the time is just as the old saying goes, you win some you lose some.

Plus I’m willing to let the kids starve for a week when Deadpool 2 FAC finally gets revealed and released! :LOL: No way am I missing that!

If I let them starve for 2 weeks, then the missus has my card marked!

7120FABF-8DA2-4502-B257-FF265EAACE41.jpeg
:scat:

Yeah wanted this one badly, but I’ve got much more important things to pay out for at the moment - like bills! Lol
Dont do credit cards mate, if I ain’t got the funds at the time is just as the old saying goes, you win some you lose some.

Plus I’m willing to let the kids starve for a week when Deadpool 2 FAC finally gets revealed and released! :LOL: No way am I missing that!

If I let them starve for 2 weeks, then the missus has my card marked!

I think Paypal works with credit Card also or send a message to [email protected]

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelselecta
ISLE OF DOGS - CMA#04 Special Postcards

On the occasion of the release of Isle of Dogs by Wes Anderson, we are proud to offer a special set of 10 Cards featuring all the main characters in the film!
The cards are added to the artwork that you will find as always on the back side of the Full Slip.
Working on this title has been exciting for the graphic ideas offered and we hope to be able to convey all the beauty of Wes Anderson's work.

GROUP BUY IS LIVE NOW, last chance to secure your copy.!
We remember to Ninjas that 50 Full Slips (unnumbered without steelbook) are available.

43878032_1391005904363570_8927884862484905984_o.jpg

Where can I get the full slip without the steelbook? And does that still come with the extra art cards and book? Cheers

Thanks,

What is the finish of the back of the slip?

It will be a surprise, but we can say that our graphic designers have worked hard to highlight the details of this artwork.
Those who follow the ART line of Cine-Museum know that the back artwork is always the thing to which we dedicate the maximum effort!

IMG_3908.jpgIMG_3031.jpgIMG_2990.jpg42482992_1379860665478094_2959380007660552192_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo