I've received my #BESTWEEK EVER Ninja Week Prize [See all winners in 2016 Archive forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
As @smabu has received his that I sent him already and I'm planning on sending more out today think it's time to start this thread :thumbs:

Here's @smabu post from the winning thread:

Received, they look awesome, will take some better pics once I've got the time! Thanks again @zesty !!
dsc_0541-jpg.224624

David you're the Saint Steel of HDN, unbelievable what you give away for Ninja Week (and also through the year) from your own collection!!!! EEK!:notworthy::drool::shy:

I've received a package from David so big a little human could've hide in it to smuggle across a border :watch::wacky:

image.jpeg

Underneath the bubbles there was a stack of steel so enormous it was flabbergasting

image.jpeg

This stack is not all mine. Those are the giveaway wins from @Akina @hal9000b @SteelCollz and me. Also two giveaway wins from me from last year (Oldboy & LOTR) and a steelbook (Enders game) bought bei SteelCollz.

Sorry for the bad picture but it was way too much stuff to put into the picture and already too dark in the room. But you'll see the awesomeness

image.jpeg
SteelCollz: Beauty & the Beast, Enders Game
hal9000b: Jungle Book & Peter Pan
Akina: Sherlock 1-4
Me: rest
(Bonus: for all)

David, I don't know how to find the right words to describe how grateful I am for your generosity. In times where people sell Digital Codes for 3 bucks at eBay you went all out and gifted nearly your whole collection to the community. Prices worth thousands of bucks you sent into the world to strangers just for a single forum post. It feels not right and unreal. I feel a little bit uncomfortable to receive all of this with the knowledge you've spent your hard earned money on it. But I'm also super happy and feeling so blessed to be gifted by you. I hope your generosity will come back to you in one way or another in your life like karma. I really hope that so much nobleness will be rewarded. Thank you so much David, People like you make this world beautiful :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: (sorry for bad English)

@Naughtius Maximus

David you're the Saint Steel of HDN, unbelievable what you give away for Ninja Week (and also through the year) from your own collection!!!! EEK!:notworthy::drool::shy:

I've received a package from David so big a little human could've hide in it to smuggle across a border :watch::wacky:

View attachment 227070

Underneath the bubbles there was a stack of steel so enormous it was flabbergasting

View attachment 227071

This stack is not all mine. Those are the giveaway wins from @Akina @hal9000b @SteelCollz and me. Also two giveaway wins from me from last year (Oldboy & LOTR) and a steelbook (Enders game) bought bei SteelCollz.

Sorry for the bad picture but it was way too much stuff to put into the picture and already too dark in the room. But you'll see the awesomeness

View attachment 227072
SteelCollz: Beauty & the Beast, Enders Game
hal9000b: Jungle Book & Peter Pan
Akina: Sherlock 1-4
Me: rest
(Bonus: for all)

David, I don't know how to find the right words to describe how grateful I am for your generosity. In times where people sell Digital Codes for 3 bucks at eBay you went all out and gifted nearly your whole collection to the community. Prices worth thousands of bucks you sent into the world to strangers just for a single forum post. It feels not right and unreal. I feel a little bit uncomfortable to receive all of this with the knowledge you've spent your hard earned money on it. But I'm also super happy and feeling so blessed to be gifted by you. I hope your generosity will come back to you in one way or another in your life like karma. I really hope that so much nobleness will be rewarded. Thank you so much David, People like you make this world beautiful :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: (sorry for bad English)

@Naughtius Maximus
Well said. He's an awesome guy.

He puts me to shame anyway!! :sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.