Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Entertainment Store Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 3rd, 2014
Purchase link: Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa
HDN Group Buy: Click HERE
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies

57139349_500x500_1.jpg

57139349_500x500_3.jpg

57139349_500x500_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot I ordered a couple of copies of this :(

Well I didn't forget to cancel just forgot I ordered the bloody thing in the first place dammit damn n blast. Going to return this as soon as it arrives. If it's not a free return might sell this on ebay with the rest of what's left of my collection. Damn I thought I was finished ordering steels and now this

Nice looking steelbook in hand, decent embossing, nice clear picture and a good 'heavy' feel to it if you get what I mean. £24.99's a bit merrr I suppose, but hey ho.
If it was Korean it would have sold out day one and the £25 probably wouldn't have been an issue either.

Reactions: lgans316
Just got mine in hand. Great steelbook, good movie. Peeps will go crazy for this now its embossed im the minority love jackass and love this movie. Just need jackass 1+2 steelbook now.

Nice looking steelbook in hand, decent embossing, nice clear picture and a good 'heavy' feel to it if you get what I mean. £24.99's a bit merrr I suppose, but hey ho.
If it was Korean it would have sold out day one and the £25 probably wouldn't have been an issue either.

Not even the Koreans would have charged £25 for this.

Reactions: Choi Chungkwon

This ES item GB price to Korea with tracked shipping is 71$.(43 GBP) EEK!

it's even more expensive than Thor 2 kimchidvd exclusive #8

Price is 44.99 + 11$ (to UK with Tracked shipping) = 55.99$.

and even more this one does not have 3d... :hilarious:

Not sure about you guys, but I just received three (for myself and a couple of mates I work with), but all seem to have scratches!

EDIT:

Upon closer inspection, it appears that what I believed to be scratches are actually hairs, or slithers of metal shavings which have been caught up in the paintwork of the actual SteelBook. They feature on all three, so isn't a one-off. I'm worried that if they were pulled, these "hairs" might snap, or worse, leave a thin scratch-like mark. Either way, it's undesireable!

Yet another Entertainment Store cock-up! Every. Single. Exclusive.