John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Street Date: 8 Jun, 2012
BUY LINK

john_carter1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Alex, I calculate and found that the TW version + shipping more cheaper then the Singapore one. but I compare it when I place an order at TW for 2 - 3 items, if 1 pc I think it's will have same price with the Singapore one :)

Where can you still order/preorder the TW version??? JSDVD says "out of stock" :wtf:

Where can you still order/preorder the TW version??? JSDVD says "out of stock" :wtf:

I already place an order a long time ago when it's newly appear at that site :)
And JSDVD already charge my CC for that even they haven't release it, they will charge again for shipping cost when it's release and ready to dispatch.

Sure ?? So I better keep my order at JS then. :hilarious:

Hi Alex, I calculate and found that the TW version + shipping more cheaper then the Singapore one. but I compare it when I place an order at TW for 2 - 3 items, if 1 pc I think it's will have same price with the Singapore one :)

i really want this but i have the futureshop and china ones on order...is i worth it i can't decide?? :D

They have different artwork, so if you want to collect the artwork and have some extra funds then I can tell you it's worth it, but if you only want to watch the movie, 1 is enough imo :)

They have different artwork, so if you want to collect the artwork and have some extra funds then I can tell you it's worth it, but if you only want to watch the movie, 1 is enough imo :)

i like to collect the artwork for some films i like.

for example i have the real steel taiwan, china (on order), the netherlands one is open to watch.lol i just need the blufans and ill be happy :D

I only uses jcdvd once but I remember my Iorn Man 2 came well protected in a bubble enveloppe

Yeah that's who I've used as well for this release. I'm very happy with JSDVD's packaging practices. Too bad not all retailers went to the same packaging school.:p

I can't even remember how many I ordered. LOL.

Haha I knew you had something to do with it selling out so quickly. :hilarious:
Some of these places should have a frequent buyer's reward program. Something like buy 10 steelbooks get one for free at a certain pricepoint. :D

Last edited: