John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Street Date: 8 Jun, 2012
BUY LINK

john_carter1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Google translate of the title at jsdvd :)

different star battlefield: Strong Carter Chronicles 3D +2 D tin Collector's Edition [Chinese subtitles] (Blu-ray) [Free Shipping]

Not exactly the Taiwan version but it gives you an idea of what it will look like. Supposedly this is in limited quantities per the person who posted these pics on bd.com. He said that two shops he went to only had 3 total. Also it looks like the title is embossed and it's region free! :D
Pics credited to chantm over at bd.com

images

171968d9.jpg

Last edited:
Not exactly the Taiwan version but it gives you an idea of what it will look like. Supposedly this is in limited quantities per the person who posted these pics on bd.com. He said that two shops he went to only had 3 total. Also it looks like the title is embossed and it's region free! :D
Pics credited to chantm over at bd.com

I think he is member in here as well with ID chanfm, and he is from Singapore. Laser Flair also a store name at Singapore..

This happens like Real Steel, I remember when n3wk1d bought the Real Steel before the one from Taiwan release

Reactions: Munstarz40
Hi, i am from Singapore too, and yes, oh boy, was I surprised to see it in the store this afternoon!

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

And I don't think chanfm is chantm, I know chanfm personally, and I know he is not in Singapore the past week!

Reactions: MK50
Ha, finally got you here. :D

S$59.90 seems expensive eh. EEK!
I was thinking they would sell like Real Steel.

Anyway, thanks for the info. :scat: Time to cancel my order from Taiwan. :p

Hi, i am from Singapore too, and yes, oh boy, was I surprised to see it in the store this afternoon!

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

And I don't think chanfm is chantm, I know chanfm personally, and I know he is not in Singapore the past week!

I think he is member in here as well with ID chanfm, and he is from Singapore. Laser Flair also a store name at Singapore..

No, it is not me. I am curious about chantm from Singapore...;)

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

But TW edition would have a different slip....

Ha, finally got you here. :D

S$59.90 seems expensive eh. EEK!
I was thinking they would sell like Real Steel.

Hi Alex, I calculate and found that the TW version + shipping more cheaper then the Singapore one. but I compare it when I place an order at TW for 2 - 3 items, if 1 pc I think it's will have same price with the Singapore one :)

No, it is not me. I am curious about chantm from Singapore...;)

Oops I'm sorry, I thought you are the same person because you have similar board name :D