John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Box edition update:

All these are being hand made, hence the production of these are slower than other releases. FilmArena is planning future releases where 5 or 6 FACs will be inside this box, hence its size.

We are looking at following release times for the already announced box editions: John Wick in March, Terminator Genisys in April, Mission Impossible 5 in May.

On Wednesday, I received my first ever purchases from FilmArena! I know I'm so far behind with this!
I ordered John Wick devil edition along with MI Rogue Nation.
I opened John Wick tonight and I gotta ask a question......
Are all FilmArena collection steels of this quality?
The Steelbook itself seems a much better weight and quality. The lenti is amazing. The spot glossing is absolutely superb. The extras are great too!
Damn I wish I started collecting these FilmArena collections a lot sooner!
Many thanks again to @carllenc and @Collector03601 for bringing these to us!!
Wow! ;)

On Wednesday, I received my first ever purchases from FilmArena! I know I'm so far behind with this!
I ordered John Wick devil edition along with MI Rogue Nation.
I opened John Wick tonight and I gotta ask a question......
Are all FilmArena collection steels of this quality?
The Steelbook itself seems a much better weight and quality. The lenti is amazing. The spot glossing is absolutely superb. The extras are great too!
Damn I wish I started collecting these FilmArena collections a lot sooner!
Many thanks again to @carllenc and @Collector03601 for bringing these to us!!
Wow! ;)
yeah they are usually great. Better than most zavvi releases and on par with all the special ones like Kimchi, blufans etc

Reactions: bigwednesday0
Ex Machina was a Zavvi release. Isn't that our steelbook of the year?
(I'm not a Zavvi cheerleader - but they DID release Ex Machina first. And they didn't make it. They only sell Steelbooks. It was made by the studio as a WWA release).
In terms of the value for money factor, FA wins hands down and that was my reasoning behind that specific "correction"... :p

Take your example of the WWA release of Ex_Machina - originally cost "X" amount from Zavvi for a "bare bones" steel, spend just a little more and you have the beautiful package FA crafted with all the bells and whistles you could ask for... :naughty::hungry: No brainer in my book ;)

Now back OT, I'm still waiting for my JW Box... :cautious::whistle:

Ex Machina was a Zavvi release. Isn't that our one of the steelbook of the year category winners?
(I'm not a Zavvi cheerleader - but they DID release Ex Machina first. And they didn't make it. They only sell Steelbooks. It was made by the studio as a WWA release).

Fixed it for ya :naughty:
Steelbook of the year big winner was Blufans GoTG (4 awards)
Your point duly noted, but I think the main thing is that FAC provides the best bang for buck quality treatment for WWA steels. They're awesome. Looking forward to seeing in hand photos of JW boxset.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Fixed it for ya :naughty:
Steelbook of the year big winner was Blufans GoTG (4 awards)
Your point duly noted, but I think the main thing is that FAC provides the best bang for buck quality treatment for WWA steels. They're awesome. Looking forward to seeing in hand photos of JW boxset.
The martian is quite pricey so i am curious to see if they keep prices higher from here out. But John Wick and other early releases from FA were certainly great value compared to many other releases

The martian is quite pricey so i am curious to see if they keep prices higher from here out. But John Wick and other early releases from FA were certainly great value compared to many other releases

Few retailers sell these with reasonable prices, but once those are gone, The Martian prices will be high and keeps rising. I'm sure both numbered and especially unnumbered with "396" copies will be pricey in the future.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Dear FAC collectors,

we have an update for collector's boxes. By the end of February we should have delivered 100 boxes. Each box is handmade and on its production cooperate the best producers and printers from the Czech Republic. Internal paddings will be also custom production. It took us really really long time to finish the BOX projects, but we think it will worth it. We agreed on slower deliveries, which will be continually monitored. In reality, it means that by the end of February we will ship first 100 boxes of JOHN WICK, the rest will be continuously sent out in March. T5 BOX we have planned to sent out by the end of April and MI5 BOX by the end of May.

Due to the handmade production of each piece of carton and inner fillings and much longer time spent on each piece will be increased and the price of these collectible jewelry. The price will be retained for customers who already have ordered.

On the first picture you can see the embossed painted logo on the BOX cover. First finished BOX we will show you in coming days.

Team FA

12733653_1288848491131702_4718322213844224185_n.jpg

I think FA should seriously rethink this box strategy. Seems like too much effort and too much delay and cost for not much in the way of a result. Never again will I order a FAC BOX SET.

Custom made foam insert?!! Really??!! Seriously? ?!! We are going to be waiting months and months for some custom made cardboard and foam. That's just plain RIDICULOUS.

I for one will gladly wait for a collectible that is hand made with the utmost care and craftsmanship. Thank you @carllenc for the update and FA for the upfront communication.
I would generally agree with you if say it was the coin that was delaying things .... but a craftsman made piece of foam????!!!!!:wacky::rofl: