John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
My unboxing video:

Wow that coaster is pointless.
I wish the coin came with both editions. Would of been so much better
Rest looks awesome though and loving the inside art.

Anyone ever said to you that your voice would be good for ASMR videos?

Reactions: D4vem88
Wow that coaster is pointless.
I wish the coin came with both editions. Would of been so much better
Rest looks awesome though and loving the inside art.

Anyone ever said to you that your voice would be good for ASMR videos?
To me, the coaster and notepad are the two most pointless extras in the film arena collection editions, and this is my 10th edition.
Lol, no one has said that, and I've never heard the term, so not sure if offensive or not :D

Reactions: Flloydo
To me, the coaster and notepad are the two most pointless extras in the film arena collection editions, and this is my 10th edition.
Lol, no one has said that, and I've never heard the term, so not sure if offensive or not :D

Notepad look a little heftier than I thought but still pointless like you say. Unless it's not hefty.

It's technically my first order but I'll get Birdman with it too.

Nah not offensive. Well you might but it shouldnt.
Look up the term. I guarantee once in your life you've experienced it.
I found out about it recently and I always get them but didn't know what it was.
I used to get them at school from certain teachers and then during my life from certain people I've worked with and met and its happened from random YouTube videos
(Basically watched an unboxing a few months back and the guy mentioned ASMR and I didn't have a clue what he meant so I looked it up and it all made sense!)

Reactions: dan8885
I watched it this weekend. What a pleasant surprise as it was a blind buy for me. I went for the Angel edition as I loved the white steel. In hand it is truly a thing of beauty. I have loved the Filmarena collection and the quality of the steels. I hope the price doesn't start to creep up due to all the extras being included now. It's not that I don't appreciate them, it's just that I don't have the space to put all the extra gimmicks that now come with the package, so they end up getting shoved in a drawer. For me it's all about the quality of the steel and slip, so I hope the quality continues with this and not with all the extras. But HUGE thanks again to Karel and Collector for all the hard work. Cheers guys.

I know in the group buys when there is an envelope in front of your name means it shipped, what does it mean when there is a black circle around it, like in the John Wick Box set?

Even though I already have the Novamedia lenti version and i'm happy with it. I really want an Angel FAC edition.

Let me know if somebody doesn't pay @carllenc

I will take 1 x Angel to the UK and can pay immediately including postage if needed, otherwise I will combine it with my other orders (Birdman / Looper / MI etc).