John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my FS A in today as well. Happy with it. The title actually is embossed, just very lightly. Slip overall is nice, great the way it catches the light in those holo sections even though it's black.

Steel is very nice too. A touch dim on the front, but not too much. It also catches the light really well. A* character cards.

Finally, that's my JW collection complete. X1 FS set. X1 o-ring lenti set. X6 different steels. Wish there was a better alternative for 2, and that both JW3's didn't have the same rear, say la vie..

20230916_174339.jpg20230916_174829.jpg20230916_173426.jpg20230916_173629.jpg

GB list is pretty much sorted by cross checking my email +database+ for the past 5 yrs. the unknown hdn members are reduced from 50+ to 6 orders; I have emailed them and I am sending it to Nova to proceed with the formalities for the rest of the members while I await answers from these 6.

I will send out the shipping costs by Monday afternoon Korea time.

Some people were asking about shipping, its all direct shipping from Novamedia once shipping payment is done. Instructions will be sent via PM.
PS: Please put in your ID's when you place the order or use the stores chat system and the relevant quick assist link to update your id. What could take you less than 30 seconds collectively takes hours of my time to figure out orders to HDN ID's.

1694936087934.png

GB list is pretty much sorted by cross checking my email +database+ for the past 5 yrs. the unknown hdn members are reduced from 50+ to 6 orders; I have emailed them and I am sending it to Nova to proceed with the formalities for the rest of the members while I await answers from these 6.

I will send out the shipping costs by Monday afternoon Korea time.

Some people were asking about shipping, its all direct shipping from Novamedia once shipping payment is done. Instructions will be sent via PM.
PS: Please put in your ID's when you place the order or use the stores chat system and the relevant quick assist link to update your id. What could take you less than 30 seconds collectively takes hours of my time to figure out orders to HDN ID's.

View attachment 563404
Didn't realize you were running this particular group buy! It's been a while since I've been part of one so my apologies for not including my HDN ID.

Cheers!

• Friendly
Reactions: Aniv
I still really don’t like the front of the steel. Looks kinda washed out too. Back looks excellent though. I still think the Zhang art is the best steel. I do love that FS though

View attachment 563367
View attachment 563368
My only issue with this steelbook is still the Eiffel Tower overkill.

Definitely prefer the Alice X. Zhang steelbook overall, and also the character cards that come with it in certain editions. Such beautiful art.

The character cards in the NOVA editions are the official character posters, so that's cool as well though. The scene selection for the postcards is pretty abysmal though.

Only one of Keanu is just wrong
Yep. It really wouldn't have been difficult to slap a different background on that one. Like the osaka. Had they it'd have made a great contrast for the steel too. JP front, FR back. Mirrors the film. The interior is okay, but there's so many stills that would've been better. Best titled steel though, so it'll do.