Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's as good as it can get. Still not too impressed though. I'm not sure about the depth, as I don't really see multiple layers. I think it's 2d transition. Well, time will tell.

Nice effects turned out looking much better than I expected glad I joined in the GB in time to secure a copy.

Reactions: harry
I only wish the images included the dinosaur name title banners, like the posters... I think that would have made these look better and less plain looking/ post card looking...

Chances are they didn't and it's just what the studio said they could use.
I doubt that. No way the studio forced their hand to these boring images. I have rarely seen these images used for any other promotion of the film. They probably had at least a few other options. My guess is they wanted to try something different and they failed miserably in my opinion.

Reactions: StifflersDad
No way the studio forced their hand to these boring images. I have rarely seen these images used for any other promotion of the film.
Universal are pretty particular about the artwork they allow companies such as FilmArena to use. Why do you think we've not seen any FilmArena WEA Universal releases?
As for the pictures, they're from the Jurassic World 'travel' posters, just with the text removed.

JW1.jpg JW2.jpg

As you can see, the one not included in the lenti is the one used for the '3D poster card'.

@MrBMT true that, haven't seen Universal WEA steels from this exclusive retailers. I just wish they could have included the Dinos' names in the lenti so it's like 3 different poster cards

Universal are pretty particular about the artwork they allow companies such as FilmArena to use. Why do you we've not seen any WEA Universal releases?
As for the pictures, they're from the Jurassic World 'travel' posters, just with the text removed.

View attachment 199345 View attachment 199346
All studios are particular it doesnt mean they forced their hand to use only these images. I am aware where the pictures are from, it has been discussed at length on here already. All I said was they were rarely used for any other promotion of the film. Why would the studio force them to use images so rarely seen in connection with the film? My guess is FA tried something different than the norm, they have done this many times in the past. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

Thanks so much @luke98 I knew the lentis would be great, as they are...in hands they will be even nicer I love the contrasts of colors in this Package fa knows what they are doing..

I really hope they ''pop up'' out of nowhere(like they did with MI5) with an FAC Package of TMR Scorch Trials :drool: we soooooo NEEED THIS !!!
I hope so too, i think FA want, Jurassic Park Trilogy (they said something about a surprise for that, maybe a boxset like Fast and Furious 1-7) they want to do Predator too and maybe Maggie, i saw it on Facebook awhile back :naughty: