Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
If the slip really will be an exclusive, dinosaur-hide spot-textured slip, who gives a crap about the lenti! I'm impressed. :)

Reactions: harry
It is mindbendingly amazing to me that I can fully miss a release thread like this. I am on here every day, multiple times throughout each day. I frequent the group buy section all the time. I stay pretty on top of things. But somehow, someway, I had zero knowledge of this release until about 20 seconds ago. Just now saw the beauty shot for the first time. Just now saw that the group buy thread is full.

I didn't go for Nova because of the giant "3D" on the cover. I would have totally gone for this.

It is perplexing. Truly.

Hey @jimmyv , why not subscribe to the steelbook forum itself, this way when a new thread is created, you get an alert and get to decide whether you'll want to watch that thread or not etc... :)

Reactions: jimmyv
Hey @jimmyv , why not subscribe to the steelbook forum itself, this way when a new thread is created, you get an alert and get to decide whether you'll want to watch that thread or not etc... :)
Or alternatively just the steelbook group buy one, that way you're less likely to miss out on any of carllenc's group buys you want to join :) @jimmyv

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmyv
cool :thumbs: from Film Arena facebook page
12140867_10153687507317630_6015900258349476683_o.jpg

12015196_10153687507067630_3093147854833206367_o.jpg
12109929_10153687507112630_610715634622054063_o.jpg
12140014_10153687507177630_6874664850668173124_o.jpg
12140169_10153687506987630_3392045477435331404_o.jpg
Film Arena need a window cleaner :LOL:
So I'm on my way to do a proper job of cleaning the windows :naughty::D:hilarious:
I will need to remove the film posters so both sides of the window get cleaned :p:rofl::rofl:
Then by an error on my part I notice back in Ireland I forgot to put the posters back in the window :giggle::LOL::rofl:

This goes without saying :LOL:, but we can wait. I heard there were good reasons for this delay, something about FilmArena crew in Hawaii taking some sun for few weeks.
I heard Film Arena are trying to hire wolverine so they can get him to scratch the lenticulars :thumbs::p but the truth is, i heard Film arena ain't moving forward with the package so now it is a zavvi ZBOX exclusive :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Mickle_89
I heard Film Arena are trying to hire wolverine so they can get him to scratch the lenticulars :thumbs::p but the truth is, i heard Film arena ain't moving forward with the package so now it is a zavvi ZBOX exclusive :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol :LOL:, there'll be a day when every household has their own ZBOX, I call it "end of days"

Reactions: luke98
Those posters are pretty freaking cool. Like then love this edition and can't wait to have it. Along with all the other film arenas. One day I'll have them all.

Those posters are pretty freaking cool. Like then love this edition and can't wait to have it. Along with all the other film arenas. One day I'll have them all.

I've been collecting FAC from very early on and have all except one. I wasn't willing to pay few hundreds for As Above So Below, but now they're asking 500 for this which is crazy. This is the 100 limited edition referring to. Some of the earlier releases are also getting harder to find even if you wanted to buy one. I haven't seen releases like Interview with the vampire, Heat or Elektra much available anymore. So if you want to have them all prepare with a thick wallet.(n)

About the posters. I've nothing against them as long as I don't have to look at them. This is the first time first time I'm going to hide lenticular magnet :vomit:

I don't have alot of FA editions but I do have Elektra edition it's an awesome releases and it's my second favourite from them after Ex machina.

Well to each there own. At least we all have something we like. I liked the movie coulda had a bit better story with the kidos. My filmarena collection is just missing a few. Of the early editions like Electra and as above so below. Heat. I have almost the others incoming from various places and the gbs. Still looking either for whiplash however. Love these.