Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
am I the only one that thinks this movie was awful ?

Not the only one. One of the worst I've seen this year. A friend of my sister said Jurassic World is the best from all 4 and went to see it twice. Give me a break, Jurassic World over Jurassic Park, never ever :hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: nefilim
I loved it and thought it ended perfectly. IMO it should be left there, no more.
I utterly and wholeheartedly agree! This movie was epic and I've pondered on where they could take things from here and I can't come up with anything that would be worth a $#!+. Not that I'm the authority, but I feel like I usually have a pretty decent gauge for these things. Anyways, not saying it can't be done, I just can't see it and would rather a good thing be left alone. But that will NEVER happen...

Reactions: cooey and harry
I read a lot of people commenting that they hated the movie, that it was the worse movie of 2015.
I did not know anything about the story, I went and watched it Blindly and I LOVED IT !!! It was very entertaining, even though part of the story line was predictable, I was on the edge of my seat totally into it ! It was a nice and visually well made movie. I saw it in 3D it had really nice depth throughout the whole movie. And now we are getting a wonderful FAC treatment makeover to go with this wonderful movie :p

Last edited:
This movie was rated right up there as one of the better films. I agree. The worst film of the year is either Fifty Shades of Grey or Jupiter Ascending.

@Actarus totally agree with you. IMO this installment is way better than the third one. To see the park in its routine is almost as exciting as seeing the dinosaurs for the first time back in 1993.
So I love it! Don't know what some were expecting from this movie.

See I was always dead against this, and like I said in my review for it the whole premise of creating a new Dino or 'training' raptors (which was way over suggested in the trailers to what was actually in the movie), I ended up LOVING Jurassic World. When a certain someone emerges from the darkness towards the end of the movie I actually wanted to stand up and applaud!

Reactions: luke98
See I was always dead against this, and like I said in my review for it the whole premise of creating a new Dino or 'training' raptors (which was way over suggested in the trailers to what was actually in the movie), I ended up LOVING Jurassic World. When a certain someone emerges from the darkness towards the end of the movie I actually wanted to stand up and applaud!

Saw the movie weeks ago but can't remember that special "someone" you mentioned. Would you mind telling me that in a spoiler?

Can't wait to get my grubby paws on this. I loved the movie. It reminds me of what going to the cinema is all about. Pure, mindless escapism. Takes me back when I used to go to the cinema with my grandad on a Saturday afternoon. It was loud, had great chase scenes and most importantly...... big dinosaurs eating people!!!!! What more can you ask for with your popcorn!!!!

Not seen this yet but majority of the ninja reviews have made me happy that I've joined in the GB for this and to make it more great it's coming from FA will watch once received.