Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
please be FAC PLEASE! hopefully it will happen
"This indicates a strong interest in this film and AWARE is a studio Universal, so it is going to very interesting to so many sets. In cooperation with Bontonfilm we managed to secure the collectors also very popular Steelbook that we would like to have included in collectible numbered editions. The form of this edition is currently negotiating with the studio, so you'll reveal more details in a separate article, when everything is ready."

Yes.

They have the steelbook (confirmed it was gloss finish) and they're just waiting to put a package in place.....

Yes I saw that part but I didn't read anything stating it will be a numbered edition, I was reading in Czech so I didn't translate it but from what I read(I was trying to find the part stating it will be an FAC) and I haven't seen it but @luke98 I think translated the article and it states that they want to make it an FAC but they currently are in negotiation (it has not been confirmed yet for FAC numbered edition) if I am not wrong.

Reactions: luke98