Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
OK from what I read they are mainly describing the steel and how well the disk holder are placed, will contain both 2D+3D Disks and How much they love it.

So here is the part about the film arena Collection - NUMBERED Edition that they wish to have. They Love the Steelbook and wish to make an FAC out of it using the WWA Steel.

...that we would like to have it included as a ''numbered'' collector's editions (ie: FAC). The form of this edition is currently in negotiating with the studio, so we'll reveal more details in a separate article, when everything is ready.

My Opinion is that they will get the OK to make it an FAC as they want to make it a numbered edition (and all that entails)...
Universal has already Approved Taiwan with their FullSlip Collector Edition
(Custom FullSlip all in Traditional Chinese Characters, WWA Steelbook 2D+3D + 32P Book)

So if they Approved Taiwan for a ''Collector Edition with WEA FullSlip'' as does FAC,
I think there is a pretty high chance that they will approve the numbered edition request(FAC) for film Arena.

Oh dear it listed on the website limited to 300

JURASSIC WORLD 3D + 2D Limited Collector's Gift Set! We have just launched pre-orders on limited collector's gift Jurassic World 3D + 2D. Only 300 pieces.

Reactions: luke98