Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
@steel888 @luke98 I guess they wrote the article a while back if they were in negotiation, as if not negotiations must not have lasted long :hilarious:

Oh my Gosh this is just dreamy, I was hoping for this so much as an FAC and it is happening, this is too much :drool:

I love FAC WEA FullSlips with WWA Steels, they are mostly My Favorites !

@steel888 @luke98 I guess they wrote the article a while back if they were in negotiation, as if not negotiations must not have lasted long :hilarious:

Oh my Gosh this is just dreamy, I was hoping for this so much as an FAC and it is happening, this is too much :drool:

I love FAC WEA FullSlips with WWA Steels, they are mostly My Favorites !
Hell Yeah ! :D Jurassic World getting the special treatment :hungry: Nova's lenti looks good but there package isn't that good a slip , a steelbook and post cards (n) not much to offer :banghead: hopefully there is only 1 edition from FA :rofl: :p hopefully this poster for the lenti magnet :naughty: without all the text :p
jurassic_world_poster_mosasaurus.jpg

@Actarus Genisys might have 2 despite being WWA (FAC)

Yes that is Possible for Terminator as it is sort of indicated as Ed #1 in The Item Description Page on FA, but Not for Jurassic World it is simply stated as a regular FAc release...and it is in the minimal % or the releases that have multiple Versions. So I think with the odds it does look like a single edition. If it ends up with 2 different ones than all the better but I really doubt it.

Reactions: luke98
Yes that is Possible for Terminator as it is sort of indicated as Ed #1 in The Item Description Page on FA, but Not for Jurassic World it is simply stated as a regular FAc release...and it is in the minimal % or the releases that have multiple Versions. So I think with the odds it does look like a single edition. If it ends up with 2 different ones than all the better but I really doubt it.
I am ok with 1 kickass FAC! :thumbs:

Hell Yeah ! :D Jurassic World getting the special treatment :hungry: Nova's lenti looks good but there package isn't that good a slip , a steelbook and post cards (n) not much to offer :banghead: hopefully there is only 1 edition from FA :rofl: :p hopefully this poster for the lenti magnet :naughty: without all the text :p
jurassic_world_poster_mosasaurus.jpg
The image Looks like FILMARENA about to ingest novamedia.

Ah another nice release should be apperaing, courtesy of FilmArena. :)

Can't wait to see what this looks like, may cancel the HMV order I have at the moment.