Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99 - £19.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-347739.JPG

02-347739.JPG
03-347739.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
urgh, tried cancelling my pre-order of this sunday afternoon but couldnt find the option (am guessing as Deadpool 2 was on the order and its part-processed)
so messaged them twice to cancel - could they manage it before I was charged yesterday...could they heck.
Annoyed but guess am keeping it now :cautious:

Pic and unboxing of the German steelbook - courtesy nuikichiSB - giving a good idea of what to expect from HMV's . . . as can be clearly seen will go perfectly fine with the other JURASSIC PARK 4K steelbooks recently released even down to the 'hidden' spot gloss logo on the back:-
JP 1 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- JP 2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- JP 3 ------------------------------------------------------------------ JP 4 ---------------------------------------------------------------
1541211806408.png
1541211762697.png
1541247038933.png
1541247610759.png

+ JP 5 (Germany edition)
1541247919454.png

How this 4K JP mini steelbook collection sit together:-
DrAi_coVAAIj93W.jpg:large

Closer look at the new WWA FALLEN KINGDOM steelbook thanks to this music-only unboxing:-

How this new steelbook looks with the UK JURASSIC PARK group bought previously:-
DrCn67KUcAADF7d.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Just picked mine up but i think I’ll return it and get it when it drops

Received mine today. I like the black design but some embossing would be nice. Just uninspired finish

Yep, defo returning mine. What a p!ss poor steelbook.
Jurassic world was ruined with no bossing to match the other 3 but the finish kinda made up for it. This is just w@nk

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
I keep getting hit with SPAM whenever I go into this site. “You’ve just won a mobile phone” f@ck off.
It needs to go soon. Admin can you check this out please.

Yep same. “Congratulations you’ve won a google prize”, p!ss off. Doing my head in. Has been happening nearly 2 months. Just keep forgetting to mention it

Reactions: Punker76
Yep same. “Congratulations you’ve won a google prize”, p!ss off. Doing my head in. Has been happening nearly 2 months. Just keep forgetting to mention it

Agreed. Its why I have been coming to this site less and less, been using AVfourms recently more because the ad spam.

Reactions: Punker76
Agreed. Its why I have been coming to this site less and less, been using AVfourms recently more because the ad spam.

Literally happened as I read your post lol

Thing is you can’t go back when it opens up. Have to close it down and open it again

Reactions: thewoe
never had the issue myself but has anyone reported it https://www.hidefninja.com/community/misc/contact/

I've posted in the staff thread for their attention just in case no one had reported it yet(personally I dont get this issue so sounds like something may have changed, intentionally or not),
Also couldyou please refrain from clogging up threads with issues in future and try to contact any mod's, admins or even contributors like myself, etc directly, or by using the link above so someone can address the issue for you asap :)

Last edited:
Received mine today. I like the black design but some embossing would be nice. Just uninspired finish
agreed.
the steels for the first three are stunners IMO
I love it, Elegant, simple :)

View attachment 400830
thats the set I have(but with the Nova slip for JW)
LOVE how they look together. Perfect matches even if the plain black for FK is lazy compared to the rest. So long as the next movie isnt matte black as that wouldjust drive me mad I think - ANY background image/colour but black please (am aware they have yet to film said movie. lol)

Yep, defo returning mine. What a p!ss poor steelbook.
Jurassic world was ruined with no bossing to match the other 3 but the finish kinda made up for it. This is just w@nk
I have to agree that the lack of a shine all over makes it super dull, but am just glad we got the logo to match the first four, even if the finish is sub-par.
Considering the disasters we could have had

Wait?! Not even any embossing ether?! That blows. I got this one because quite frankly none of the other steelbooks throughout the world were very good, this one being the best imho and even it is lacking now. Don't the Zoom releases have some type of bossing?

We contact contributors for issues! :wacky:

Never heard of that one