Belgium
Release date: December 9, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.50 (Amazon) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Gloss finish, back cover and inside artwork, 1 disc edition

51WAOJ7eHBL.jpg

71rywSJsLuL._SL1330_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be happy if it was just glossy. That artwork is crying out for it :)

We'll have to see. Last universal steel was fast and furious 6. Next up is twelve monkeys and the game. We can see if they follow styles. Fox ones pretty much do. Universal don't do much steel wise. Jaws wasnt hi gloss.

Les mis in the us had a great finish. But then the us reel heroes wave was a wash out.

Last edited:
We'll have to see. Last universal steel was fast and furious 6. Next up is twelve monkeys and the game. We can see if they follow styles. Fox ones pretty much do. Universal don't do much steel wise. Jaws wasnt hi gloss.

Les mis in the us had a great finish. But then the us reel heroes wave was a wash out.

Yeah looking at my other Universal's steels it looks like a metalic or matte finish is their thing. I don't think I've got a glossy steel from them :( But their metalic finish is quite nice and imo better than a matte finish would be.

Can you still use Nectar points towards Amazon purchases? I don't think you GET any points for purchases any more, do you?
Nah I'd exchange some nectar points for an e-voucher to use at Sainsbury's.

I think some are forgetting Oblivion. That had awesome artwork, but it turned up with a matte finish and so it didn't look quite as nice as it could have been. I fear the same outcome here.

Reactions: ricster
Wasn't interested in this until I saw the back and inside art.
I hoping hmv will stock this so I can have a look at it in hand before deciding.

I think some are forgetting Oblivion. That had awesome artwork, but it turned up with a matte finish and so it didn't look quite as nice as it could have been. I fear the same outcome here.
I for one didn't mind that finish too much though. It's got a metallic look to it which picks up certain parts of the artwork. It didn't have worst finish in the world but glossy is obviously the king. So, Universal if your listening ;)

Last edited: