Belgium
Release date: December 9, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.50 (Amazon) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Gloss finish, back cover and inside artwork, 1 disc edition

51WAOJ7eHBL.jpg

71rywSJsLuL._SL1330_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered, not as good as the first one but entertaining none the less.
no doubt the price will come down in time, i remember oblivion was £20 to start of with but was sold at about £16.50 come release time so hopefully this will be about the same

I've preordered with Sainsburys as all my steels have been mint from them despite the questionable packaging.
Looking forward to having this steel next to my original first film

Yeah that is an incredible looking steel. Was going to cancel and wait but I think I'll keep my order. Plus I loved this film

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Please be glossy

Yeah that is an incredible looking steel. Was going to cancel and wait but I think I'll keep my order. Plus I loved this film

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Please be glossy

Yes I agree. That artwork is crying out for a glossy finish :ohno:

Don't think I can be assed waiting for this to come down in price, it looks to damn good. I'll use a my nectar points and it shall be mine :oohyeah:

Looking forward to this steel. Artwork is amazing.

It may have a metallic style finish to it, and maybe the characters with spot gloss.

Hopefully same finish as the play one???

Anyone think the title could be debossed??? This certainly does not need the embossed frame. It would be a shame.