Kick-Ass (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...s{Steelbooks}+c{600}+&cpage=2&urlrefer=search

Release Date: May 28th, 2012

kickass.jpg
kickassback.jpg

kickassinside.jpg

Member pics courtesy of megabee:
yuuukikasso1.jpg

yuuukikasso2.jpg

yuuukikasso3.jpg

yuuukikasso4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This kick ass is so nice in person, the feel the look everything is just stunning, for £10 aswell you really can't complain, that's pretty much half price lol from normal releases and these actually look nice, I would say well well worth getting even if you just get a few, the only one I'm not getting is hellboy 2

Plus like the real heroes ones these look amazing all next to each as a set :)

I think a more difficult choice is deciding between the Canadian or UK release. Canadian has the better art in my opinion, but is much more pricey and no debossing as far as I'm aware (I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks).

I've ordered the CA release, now that the price has dropped and we're close enough to release to use GBP instead of CAD (pesky bank charges), so I guess I can make up my mind when I'm holding them.

If this doesn't arrive tomorrow, I'm not sure what I'll do. I'll definitely have to cancel the barbecue I'm supposed to be hosting, I'll be too upset.

If this doesn't arrive tomorrow, I'm not sure what I'll do. I'll definitely have to cancel the barbecue I'm supposed to be hosting, I'll be too upset.

Have the BBQ, enjoy the sun (let's face facts we don't get much!) then look forward to Monday

That's my plan anyway :scat:

Have the BBQ, enjoy the sun (let's face facts we don't get much!) then look forward to Monday

That's my plan anyway :scat:

Yeah I'll be watching the cricket and the boxing tomorrow with a few beers but it'll always be on my mind, why didn't the postman bring my steelbooks. :angry:

Nice design and I'm liking the fact it's debossed, but I'm not sure what to make of these "landscape" steelbooks. Can't decide whether I like them or not. What do others think?

Nice design and I'm liking the fact it's debossed, but I'm not sure what to make of these "landscape" steelbooks. Can't decide whether I like them or not. What do others think?

I think if done well like these ones, a horizontal steel adds novelty value to a collection. In fact the German Monsters horizontal is one of my favourite steels.