King Kong (2005) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1) [China]

What do you think of the slipcase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: Feb. 2015
Notes: This is HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1
Steelbook WWA, come with a booklet, post card and exclusive slipcase.
Black Slipcase embossed w/lenti card (not glued)
Limited 500 copies.

Group Buy: CLICK HERE (SOLD OUT)
45USD per copy (also includes shipping costs to HUB)
Limited to 1x copy per member (150x available for HDN members)

full

full

full

GB Opens: 10th March (150x available for HDN members)
New York (U.S.A. Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 10:00
London (United Kingdom) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 14:00
Canberra (Australia ) Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 01:00
Paris (France) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 15:00
Calgary (Canada) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 08:00
São Paulo (Brazil) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 11:00
Taipei (Taiwan) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 22:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy I think there are 30 left at the moment. Don't panic. And when everything turns out bad for you holla at me over PM and we can handle it out with my copy for cost. I like it a lot but I think you love it :LOL: so I would help out. Don't worry before you get a heart attack :thumbs:

lol, just saw this. Thanks man, appreciate it. Thought I was just gonna post in the GB through my phone from bed, then saw I needed to make posts with effort, so had to get of bed :p

No heart attack, but definitely wide awake now. Slept about 4 hrs. Yes, love this movie. Actually got the Zavvi exclusive steelbook that came out last month as well, figured I could add this to my collection. The original and the the 76 version are what I grew up with, and I think Peter Jackson did an amazing job on the remake, it was an instant favorite of mine. Andy Serkis is amazing, love him in the new Apes movies as well.

Thanks again though, and I appreciate everyone being cool with the encouragement. Usually noobs are treated like noobs when they first sign-up anywhere.

<3

1016829040562323931cczu2sLc.jpg

lol, just saw this. Thanks man, appreciate it. Thought I was just gonna post in the GB through my phone from bed, then saw I needed to make posts with effort, so had to get of bed :p

No heart attack, but definitely wide awake now. Slept about 4 hrs. Yes, love this movie. Actually got the Zavvi exclusive steelbook that came out last month as well, figured I could add this to my collection. The original and the the 76 version are what I grew up with, and I think Peter Jackson did an amazing job on the remake, it was an instant favorite of mine. Andy Serkis is amazing, love him in the new Apes movies as well.

Thanks again though, and I appreciate everyone being cool with the encouragement. Usually noobs are treated like noobs when they first sign-up anywhere.

<3

No problem buddy! This is not an anywhere place I've learned really fast ;) this is HDN. Family & Friends are engraved on the swords :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.