Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this region free? There are like Chinese and Korean subtitles and I know Asian countries use different region... so would it be?

Absolutely love the artwork for the Slip and it comes with an artbook and an awesome lenti as well - for that price. I'm in! Can't wait to get this. :notworthy:

@tomaphobia: A HDN member will host a Group Buy and order for you. You pay him the money it ultimately costs (steelbook + small fee + shipping (2x: shipping from the company to that member and then from him to you)) and he will then ship it to you after he got it delivered (after release of course). That's the basic principle behind it, specific details are listed in the first post of every individual group buy. And you need 20 non-spam posts to gain access to the group buy section where you can post your interest in purchasing one. :thumbs:

This seems to be an excellent release. Amazing art all over and a spot on lenti. Having said that, even though this looks like a pretty entertaining movie, I think I'll wait till I check it out myself before I snatch this one.

I really love this piece. Truth be told, it is the only reason for getting an account here - so far. :D

Hope the GB does not close before I have 20 posts. Would be my first FA Collection piece.

Reactions: dan8885
who is actually surprised that they keep on making better and better packages ?! it's film arena Collection it will only get better as time goes by :drool:
And now others have to start thinking about their pricing and the quality of their releases as well. This is new competition not only with the packages, but also the pricing. This may lower some of the pricing from others releasing similar steelbooks

Reactions: comICS-soon