Retired
Release date: November, 2014
Print run: TBA
Notes: WEA

To discuss individual steelbook:
Kung Fu Panda (Blufans Exclusive #17)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (Blufans Exclusive #18)

Kung Fu Panda 1+2 Doublepack
- Lenticular slip. Cover will be in English with a sleeve wrapping having Chinese wording.
- 52 page booklet with English and Chinese text. Size similar to The Godfather booklet.

1.jpg

Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2
- Embossed slip
- 8 postcards. Similar size to The Godfather.
- KFP2 only has 8 cards, not 10 as shown in the render.

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My God the quotes are so enlighten, it's almost like reading the Power Of Now or A New Earth... Now I have to order this version for the book ! oh boy $$$ :greedy:

I'll be getting my order soon to for both of these editions can't wait they look awesome... [emoji41]

Should hopefully receive mine within a day or two as they were shipped last week cant wait to see these beauties in hand... [emoji41]

as per Kevin: Due to an expiration of Kung Fu Panda license agreement, the Blufans exclusive steelbook will no longer be available for sale after Dec 31st, 2014. All remaining stocks will be recalled after Jan 1st, 2015.

• Informative
Reactions: Hooch
Mine should be here hopefully by today or tomorrow at the least so really looking forward for both of these editions. .. [emoji41]

So that means the remaining stock minus the goodies will be released elsewhere

I didnt make that connection, this is more the movie distribution rights that ends dec 31 for this movie. No word yet how many that will be recalled, the numbered run on these will be a bit strange...