Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 30, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on March 24, at 12 AM UK time)
Prices: £29.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's) - £99.99 (Deluxe)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Group buy: hosted by samdavies - Collector's Edition.

14512622-5495038228927626 Large.jpeg14512259-9455037988713687 Large.jpeg14512258-7215037985010991 Large.jpeg
Standard includes:
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • Limited to 600 Single Units

Collectors includes:
  • Limited to 1200 Units from 1201 - 2400
  • Region Free 4K+2D BD - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition SteelBook with a gloss finish
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Sticker
  • Exclusive Numbering Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder

Deluxe includes:
  • Limited and Numbered Presentation Box - 0001 / 1200
  • Includes First Matching 1200 Numbered Collectors Editions - 0001 / 1200
  • Exclusive Presentation Box with Magnetic Closing, Satin finish, textured embossing, spot gloss)
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Police ID Card
  • Farmland Milk Carton
  • Mathilda Sun Necklace Choker (movie prop, not to be worn)
  • Enamel Plant Pin
  • Farmland Flyer
  • A5 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet
  • Exclusive Collectors Card
  • Premium Slipcase with exclusive artwork finished with textured embossing
  • Collectors Folder
  • A4 Cross Fold Poster
  • Hotel Room Keyring
  • Grenade Pin Replica
  • A6 Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Character Cards
  • 6 x Exclusive Extra Large Art Cards
  • Premium Envelope with Foiling
  • Extra thick display strut card - With Original Poster Art
  • Exclusive Numbering Card

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what happens when everythingblu staff leave, no suprise at all.
Will be interesting to see if Zavvi continue with these, and will see what everythingblu bring out next year.

The thing is i received steelbooks in Zavvi small parcel boxes today (not ideal as they slide around even with air bags placed on top) but i'm pretty sure they had suitable boxes available to send
Leon CE in, its just what happens, some of the packers need educating, or don't care....and Zavvi don't care.
Honestly the way steelbooks get packaged is near criminal. Amazon being the worst for it by far. With just an A1 envelope. I honestly would rather pay extra for a custom box that would ensure they arrive undamaged.

Reactions: K1SK1S
Honestly the way steelbooks get packaged is near criminal. Amazon being the worst for it by far. With just an A1 envelope. I honestly would rather pay extra for a custom box that would ensure they arrive undamaged.

I know, it's absurd. I put that to Amazon. I got a pack of 4 electronic toothbrush heads and they were in a gigantic box, filled with bubble wrap and paper, yet I got a steelbook from them in a flimsy card mailer which caused it to get dented to f**k. They told me it just depended on the packer!!!!!!! So, in conclusion, if ordering from Amazon, order tooth brush heads for same day delivery as your steelbook then you're sure to get a box ! lol!

I know, it's absurd. I put that to Amazon. I got a pack of 4 electronic toothbrush heads and they were in a gigantic box, filled with bubble wrap and paper, yet I got a steelbook from them in a flimsy card mailer which caused it to get dented to f**k. They told me it just depended on the packer!!!!!!! So, in conclusion, if ordering from Amazon, order tooth brush heads for same day delivery as your steelbook then you're sure to get a box ! lol!
That's actually bullshit. I worked as a packer 10 years ago. It tells you exactly what box to put things in. You have no choice. But sometimes it had incorrect boxes. Or sometimes if you ordered multiple items and cancelled one if would still tell you to pack the bigger box. But it is absolutely nothing to do with the packer. Although I will say the training quality went down. I used to train new staff and we used to get a full week with them. By the end it was 4 hours...

That's actually bullshit. I worked as a packer 10 years ago. It tells you exactly what box to put things in. You have no choice. But sometimes it had incorrect boxes. Or sometimes if you ordered multiple items and cancelled one if would still tell you to pack the bigger box. But it is absolutely nothing to do with the packer. Although I will say the training quality went down. I used to train new staff and we used to get a full week with them. By the end it was 4 hours...

I believe you, JK. I asked Amazon and told them about the toothbrush packaging and that's the response I got, sorry. If you don't work there now, they probably need your expertise back! It's just a way to get the customer off the phone, I think. I've since cancelled all pre-orders from Amazon and gone to HMV now. Their packaging is so much better, especially now that the cost of Prime is going up again. I also offered to be given the opportunity to pay extra for better packaging but they refused, of course.

I believe you, JK. I asked Amazon and told them about the toothbrush packaging and that's the response I got, sorry. If you don't work there now, they probably need your expertise back! It's just a way to get the customer off the phone, I think. I've since cancelled all pre-orders from Amazon and gone to HMV now. Their packaging is so much better, especially now that the cost of Prime is going up again. I also offered to be given the opportunity to pay extra for better packaging but they refused, of course.
I wasn't calling you a liar lol. Sorry if it came off that way. I was just saying what they told you is bullshit lol. And yeah I left 8 years ago.

• Friendly
Reactions: spookz
That's what happens when everythingblu staff leave, no suprise at all.
Will be interesting to see if Zavvi continue with these, and will see what everythingblu bring out next year.

The thing is i received steelbooks in Zavvi small parcel boxes today (not ideal as they slide around even with air bags placed on top) but i'm pretty sure they had suitable boxes available to send
Leon CE in, its just what happens, some of the packers need educating, or don't care....and Zavvi don't care.
I'm glad you've picked up on this now and learned quickly.
I tried to tell you this nearly 2 weeks ago though bud after a brief chat with ETB... before most dispatched.
Does everyone here know ETB aren't attatched to this release anymore? Found out few weeks back but seen no mention. It's all been fulfilled by Zavvi apparently. I'm shocked to see it being dispatched.

Yes mate, I understood them leaving Zavvi was common knowledge on here. Just not popped on in a while and checked this thread...
No one mentioned they aren't attatched to this release at all now (production etc.) They gone to do their own thing again I believe. I'm interested to see the finished result and if the box is made of paper mache or not

You said there was "nothing to worry about" in response.
The release will be the same quality of the Fifth Element, nothing to worry about, its effectively the last ETB release even if they walked out.
Will have to see what Zavvi do (if anything) from here on, and what ETB decide to do as they have gone back independant.
And the "quality will be same"

I can see you've done a 180 in hindsight...

Everythingblu leaving did not equal Everythingfine!

Seriously though who told you this info bud? I'm intrigued to know or was you just trying to be nice...

The packaging was sh!t, which was zavvi's doing, but the product has had no dip in quality imo. The Leon collector's edition is on par wirh fifth element and rambo. Better than rambo actually, as that steelbook is pretty duff.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I'm glad you've picked up on this now and learned quickly.
I tried to tell you this nearly 2 weeks ago though bud after a brief chat with ETB... before most dispatched.

You said there was "nothing to worry about" in response.

And the "quality will be same"

I can see you've done a 180 in hindsight...

Everythingblu leaving did not equal Everythingfine!

Seriously though who told you this info bud? I'm intrigued to know or was you just trying to be nice...
Tried to tell me what?, no clue what you refer to.
What on earth are you even typing about?
Are you arguing with yourself? :wtf:

Zavvi have informed me I can get a replacement but that they only have 269 CEs left, so if they run out before they get mine back I'll only get a refund. I'm trying to get them to send my replacement first.

Zavvi have informed me I can get a replacement but that they only have 269 CEs left, so if they run out before they get mine back I'll only get a refund. I'm trying to get them to send my replacement first.
Unfortunate, they sent me a replacement without asking for a return. There's no logic to Zavvi CS, total pot luck whomever picks up your message and whatever they feel like offering.

Unfortunate, they sent me a replacement without asking for a return. There's no logic to Zavvi CS, total pot luck whomever picks up your message and whatever they feel like offering.
Correct, Over the years I’ve gotten replacements, partial and full refunds, as well as thank you for playing but nothing for you!
It’s like a game of roulette spin the wheel and see what happens, absolutely no rhyme or reason to it.

Reactions: samdavies
Cancelled my order. **** zavvi. Dont wanna deal with them. Hope everythingblu comes back in their old game with boxes like the mummy and cornetto triology. For the price and quality they where much better then what they releasing now. The more i see unboxings of leon, the more i disliking the package overall. Maybe its just me. Should be 1 restocked soon for the person who wants it :thumbs:

Correct, Over the years I’ve gotten replacements, partial and full refunds, as well as thank you for playing but nothing for you!
It’s like a game of roulette spin the wheel and see what happens, absolutely no rhyme or reason to it.
Yep, total mixed bag. My original Leon order was badly damaged, so they sent a replacement without return. My replacement had some very minor damage, so I tried my luck again and they've just sent a 2nd replacement without return.

Tried to tell me what?, no clue what you refer to.
What on earth are you even typing about?
Are you arguing with yourself? :wtf:
Oh okay you're one of those. I thought you was trying to be reassuring and kind originally. Sorry bud, got my wires crossed. You crack on, I'll just ignore I guess.

Oh okay you're one of those. I thought you was trying to be reassuring and kind originally. Sorry bud, got my wires crossed. You crack on, I'll just ignore I guess.
I was being reassuring and kind, still don't know what u mean or what one of those is supposed to mean.
Told you the quality is the same as Fifth Element, and it is, then posted a reassuring post to Ashcroft as he received it damaged.
The big post you did is very confusing, contradicting and half confrontational.
Any info about ETB leaving was posted ages ago, might be in the Fifth Element topic, but all designs and quality were already approved.
Only difference is ETB not being there, which leads to normal packing procedures and unfortunately potential damage.

Reactions: Lenny Nero