La La Land (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 3, 2020
Release date: February 8, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

9490D339-D9D1-447C-AF3E-B21D8135B903.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides @Actarus who's love for the movie is quite obvious, is the movie any good ?
I heard mixed views and didn't really find the time to see it but with this release, i might jump into it.. thanks fellas

I actually don't have it in the collection, at all. This seems the prettiest release of it yet, so time to get it.

Yeah, I hear you. You've just recently sent out probably a bunch of packages, mine included, and I was thinking 'it'll be a while, before I get 3 more to buy for beginning of next year', but half of December hasn't passed yet, and already on the third right here!
Lots of work for you, appreciate it greatly!

Reactions: apsmith21
I actually don't have it in the collection, at all. This seems the prettiest release of it yet, so time to get it.

Yeah, I hear you. You've just recently sent out probably a bunch of packages, mine included, and I was thinking 'it'll be a while, before I get 3 more to buy for beginning of next year', but half of December hasn't passed yet, and already on the third right here!

Although it is pretty, this is not the nicest release for this movie. If you remember there were a few WEA Release of it.
Best Steelbooks (excluding the slips);

1) WEA FNC Ad Culture Korea(currently known as SM Life Design)
2) WEA UK Exclusive
3) WEA Best Buy Exclusive (2017)
4) WEA Manta Lab was very nice as well

Give a look at those ;)

Christ that's 4th for me, need wall to bang my head into. really though, it's bestbuy.ca's fault for cancelling my suicide squad - bloody wankers

Although it is pretty, this is not the nicest release for this movie. If you remember there were a few WEA Release of it.

2) WEA UK Exclusive

Give a look at those ;)
Looked to refresh my memory, and, yeah, didn't like any of the slips on those, or steelbooks, the 2017 Best Buy is the ugliest. Pretty much same dancing image of the characters everywhere, or some retro blandness.
Plus I'm not that much a fan of it, that's why didn't get it right away, and so don't need the booklets and cards.
This new steelbook will be sufficient. :shy:

I'm still trying to somehow get a premium release of this movie. The premiums are really expensive now, so I'm not sure if I should just save money for a premium or just get both the premium and this steelbook o_O
Besides @Actarus who's love for the movie is quite obvious, is the movie any good ?
I heard mixed views and didn't really find the time to see it but with this release, i might jump into it.. thanks fellas
It's one of my favourite movies as well. A lot of people I know are turned off by the first sequence of the movie (I think it's great). But if you survive that, I think there is a good chance you'll like the movie and appreciate it for what it is.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mararagan
I'm still trying to somehow get a premium release of this movie. The premiums are really expensive now, so I'm not sure if I should just save money for a premium or just get both the premium and this steelbook o_O

It's one of my favourite movies as well. A lot of people I know are turned off by the first sequence of the movie (I think it's great). But if you survive that, I think there is a good chance you'll like the movie and appreciate it for what it is.
If it's one of your favourite movies open up your wallet and get Manta's one ;)

Reactions: spider-bat
If it's one of your favourite movies open up your wallet and get Manta's one ;)
I would love too! But I don't know where to get it from. On ebay there's just the steelbook only but I want the slip too. And on the "I'm looking for..." thread no one replied to me. If you or anyone here can help me get one I would be very thankful :thumbs:

I would love too! But I don't know where to get it from. On ebay there's just the steelbook only but I want the slip too. And on the "I'm looking for..." thread no one replied to me. If you or anyone here can help me get one I would be very thankful :thumbs:

Reactions: spider-bat
Thank you. It's interesting, when I search it from the ebay site of my country this edition doesn't show up (shipping to my country isn't listed so I guess that's why). In future I'll just search everything from various ebay sites :thumbs:

Thank you. It's interesting, when I search it from the ebay site of my country this edition doesn't show up (shipping to my country isn't listed so I guess that's why). In future I'll just search everything from various ebay sites :thumbs:
Not sure you'd pay $250 for it tho ;)

Great looking Steelbook but I can’t stand the movie, one of the most overrated films I have ever seen, although it did make the Oscars pretty awesome that year.

2) WEA UK Exclusive

Give a look at those ;)

You have that list ordered upside down! :p

2) WEA UK Exclusive

Give a look at those ;)
The Japanese steelbook was pretty good as well