Multi Last game played/purchased

Played episode 3 of Tales from the borderlands and tried out styxs and shogun warrior.The last two were deleted for being boring games.When i go back and play some of the ps plus games, there was a lot of trash shoveled out.

Just bought Journey since it's currently under £10 for PS+ members. Really enjoying it so far, although I had to turn PSN off because I found playing with others kind of annoying... I much prefer playing these type of games solo.

this on the way and also preordered Disney Infinity 3.0: Play without Limits Special Edition PS4
10983586-1406908439-73545.jpg

Just bought Journey since it's currently under £10 for PS+ members. Really enjoying it so far, although I had to turn PSN off because I found playing with others kind of annoying... I much prefer playing these type of games solo.

Missing some of the point of the game if you go solo in my opinon. You should tolerate the fools. :LOL:

Been playing White Night and will try Bloodborne for the first time later tonight. Prepared to die... obviously. :confused:

Missing some of the point of the game if you go solo in my opinon. You should tolerate the fools. :LOL:
Haha I tried, trust me. After a bit of playing I actually Google'd whether I NEED to play online with others, and most of the results I read said that they'd recommend playing it solo first. I plan to run through it again anyway, and will obviously leave the internet turned on this time around. ;)

I assume most are just trying to show you what to do (maybe you've seen some with white cloaks) which I feel is part of the charm of the game anyways, being that you can only communicate with sounds and sand trails. Unless they changed this on PS4 version (played it on release for PS3) and you have to listen to babies, dogs and ****** music over mics now. :rofl:

But yeah it's not like it's a long game anyways and is worth another run after you finish.

Recently bought Tomb Raider (PS4) and was given Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS4) and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Steelbook (PS4) as a late Birthday present.

Working my way through Dragon Age Inquisition at the moment. I'll probably play Tomb Raider after, or maybe start Far Cry 4

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98