Last movie seen at theater?

Jan 30, 2009
England
http://www.movietickets.com | http://www.fandango.com
full-preview.png

What was the last movie you saw in theater or the next one you plan on seeing?

Enjoys Guys & Girls :)

Attachments

• tickets1.gif
    tickets1.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 17,149
Last edited by a moderator:
Throughout the movie when they show them, it was just his last memory of seeing them. But of course he doesn't see their faces, cause he didn't see their faces before leaving to remember that image. As for the ending, it brings into question whether or not it was reality cause the spinner didn't fall over, although it looked like it was going to, but didn't ;)

Just saw it last night and it was pretty good. Did his children never change clothes though?

Yeah, I think they were wearing the same clothes...I believe this was used just to throw off the audience...and maybe they just like wearing those outfits because they are comfortable.:p

Toy Story 3. Forget Inception, forget Iron Man 2, THIS is the movie of the year!

Up next, probably the Avatar re-release as I have yet to see it in 3D.

I still haven't seen it, I've heard nothing but wonderful things about it. I guess I'll have to wait for the Blu-ray.

Just got back from an advanced screening of "Lottery Ticket." It's actually REALLY good. I was surprised I liked it as much as I did.

It was a standard story, so there's no surprises or anything outlandish... But it was really good. It was cool to see Ice Cube play the older man opposed to the young guy (or gangster) that he's played in the past.

I just got back from an advanced screening of "The Switch."

It was really REALLY good. Jason was great in the movie. And the little boy was awesome. He was really a good little actor. He and Jason Bateman played so well off each other.

Jennifer was fine in this movie. Generally I can take or leave her and not care... But she was actually good in the movie.

I'd DEFINITELY recommend you see it.

I just got back from an advanced screening of "The Switch."

It was really REALLY good. Jason was great in the movie. And the little boy was awesome. He was really a good little actor. He and Jason Bateman played so well off each other.

Jennifer was fine in this movie. Generally I can take or leave her and not care... But she was actually good in the movie.

I'd DEFINITELY recommend you see it.

glad to hear, going to watch it on Friday

I'm glad you liked it as I really want it to be good but was a little worried it wouldn't be. LOVE Jason Bateman!!! When oh when are they making the Arrested Development movie! Oh how I loved that show.

He was GREAT in the movie. And, like I said, he worked PERFECTLY with that kid.

I hear it's happening. Supposedly Jennifer will be making an appearance in that movie too... But we'll see..

Last movie I saw was Beezus and Ramona, it was pretty good. I wish I could go to the movies more often to watch something other than kid movies.

Just got back from seeing "Despicable Me."

I know... I know... lol. It's old. But better late than never I suppose. It wasn't GREAT but it was good. I wouldn't buy it day one on BD. But if I find it for $8 or less on BD i'll pick it up.

Just got back from seeing "Salt" tonight. Again, i'm late to the party... lol. But it was really good. I liked it a lot. There were some typical things in the movie, but it was good. I like Angelina Jolie a lot, so that helped... And Liev Schreiber was actually really good in this too. Generally I don't care for him one way or another... But I liked him in this film.

I'd recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.

Just got home from seeing "Piranha 3D." It was really good. Not an awesome story, but the gore was really good. Plus there are lots of :boobies: and :ass: for all you perverts. lol

i see these on saturday at frightfest,all day sitting on my ass watching new horror movies:oohyeah:

cherry tree lane
the tortured
13 hours
i spit on your grave,remake
monsters

Latest movie I watched was the Expendables. Highly entertaining. :movie: Thin plot with a lot of loopholes but the action was explosive :shoot:

Plus, it's good to see all these big name action stars in one movie. :scat:

Just got home from an advanced screening of "The Tillman Story". I really liked it...

and it's account of the bullshit the US government feeds it's citizens.

scott pilgrim - 8/10 loved it, very funny but did drag on a wee bit

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

the other guys - i dont like will farrell (i no this will start an arguement lol) but i actually enjoyed the film, probably cus i wasnt expectin much from him. funny film 6.5/7 outa 10

scott pilgrim - 8/10 loved it, very funny but did drag on a wee bit

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

the other guys - i dont like will farrell (i no this will start an arguement lol) but i actually enjoyed the film, probably cus i wasnt expectin much from him. funny film 6.5/7 outa 10

So I LOVE Will Ferrell, but didn't love this film so much!!