Last movie seen at theater?

Jan 30, 2009
England
http://www.movietickets.com | http://www.fandango.com
full-preview.png

What was the last movie you saw in theater or the next one you plan on seeing?

Enjoys Guys & Girls :)

Attachments

• tickets1.gif
    tickets1.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 17,149
Last edited by a moderator:
I just got out from watching Scott Pilgrim vs The World and I must say that it ROCKED!! :scat:

I am a gamer at heart so much stuff from it I could relate and it truly felt like the movie was made with the gamers in mind. I loved it!! :scat::scat:

It may not be for everyone, but hell I really don't care I enjoyed it until the end.

P.S. That Ramona chick was uber hot!! :D;):naughty:

I am watching the Res Evil flicks now (my Steelbooks)-hope to still catch Afterlife in 3D Imax when I am done (hopefully this week);)

I want to go see it at a real IMAX theaters not at the AMC with the smaller screens. It always gets me mad how they charge you the same amount as a real IMAX theater, but the screen is smaller.

Last night I went to an advanced screening of "Buried" starring Ryan Reynolds... I didn't really like it that much. It was well done for what it was, but ultimately at the end of the day it's a single-time watch film... to me.

It wasn't bad by any means, it just wasn't great. And once you leave the theater, if you're like me, you'll start picking it apart and making it worse than it was.

I'd go see it if you like Ryan, or if you like the plot.

Paul Conroy, a truck driver, awakens buried alive six feet underground with nothing but a lighter, a knife and a cell phone. Although he has no idea as to how he got there, he soon starts to remember what has happened to him.

Review aggregate Rotten Tomatoes reports that 90% of critics have given the film a positive review based on 20 reviews, with an average score of 6.7/10.

I'd give it about a 5.

Just got back from an advanced screening of "It's Kind of a Funny Story" with Zac Galifianakis. It was really good. I don't think that it'll do amazing at the box office, but it was well written and acted. I'd definitely recommend it.

I just got back from an advanced screening of "The Social Network." I REALLY liked it. I was excited to see it going in but the movie exceeded my expectations.

I know a lot of people have reservations about seeing a film "about facebook." But it's not even that. It's so much more than that. It's about a guys life and the things that happened to him while starting a multi-billion dollar company. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone that likes drama films.

I just got back from an advanced screening of "The Social Network." I REALLY liked it. I was excited to see it going in but the movie exceeded my expectations.

I know a lot of people have reservations about seeing a film "about facebook." But it's not even that. It's so much more than that. It's about a guys life and the things that happened to him while starting a multi-billion dollar company. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone that likes drama films.

Just the fact that Facebook is involved has completely driven me to see something else. I like dramas, hell I've seen a hell of a lot of dramas this year, so I'll skip. Glad to hear people still have fun at the movies :p

Just the fact that Facebook is involved has completely driven me to see something else. I like dramas, hell I've seen a hell of a lot of dramas this year, so I'll skip. Glad to hear people still have fun at the movies :p

It's a REALLY good movie. I know a lot of people are passing on it because it's about facebook. But that's a sad choice. It's REALLY good.

---

I just got back from an advanced screening of "Freakonomics." It was good but I didn't learn anything I didn't already know... So it was kind of pointless.

I just got back from an advanced screening of "Let Me In." The Americanized version of "Let the Right One In."

It was really good. There were a few spots that suffered from BAD CG... But for the most part it followed the original story pretty dead on.

The two main kids are really good in the film and play off each other well. I'd definitely recommend you see it if you like horror films.

hiya's,
I just saw Legend of the Guardians IMAX 3D, it was great movie, the 3D was totally cool, not eyepopping stuff, but awesome depth perception.
one thing i will say, i think they aimed this at a young audience, but story seemed more adult like kinda. But i loved it, turns out i wasnt the oldest one there lol :hilarious:

Just went to see "Resident Evil 3D" tonight. It was the worst F**KING movie i've seen in my life... Well, maybe not my life, but one of the worst this year for sure.

Paul W.S. Anderson is a TRASH director, just like this film.

Just went to see "Resident Evil 3D" tonight. It was the worst F**KING movie i've seen in my life... Well, maybe not my life, but one of the worst this year for sure.

Paul W.S. Anderson is a TRASH director, just like this film.

Damn I was looking forward to watching this one

Sent from my EVO using the Sprint Network