Latest Album You Bought?

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Didn't see one, so i thought i'd start one, for those of us who still BUY music. I just picked this up:

Black-Sabbath-Black-Box-The-Com-285153.jpg

The Aristocrats Culture Clash Live CD + DVD & The Secret Show Live in Osaka 2CD (signed copies limited to 1000)

Everyone into instrumental rock/metal should check them out. Band lineup features three of the most talented musicians from the scene: Bryan Beller, Guthrie Govan Marco Minnemann

uploadfromtaptalk1424793079072.jpg

Last edited:
just ordered :

new model army - Between Wine And Blood
justin sullivan - Twilight Home
justin sullivan - tales from the road

Even though i already have the signed vinyl coming to me, it doesn't look like Scott Weiland is including a download of the album for those of us who bought the vinyl, so i went to Amazon and ordered a cd as well, for only $10. Need it in my iPod as well , for when i'm at work.:

scottweilandblastercd_0.jpeg

Don't normally buy cd's anymore but I had to buy the new album from Therapy? didn't I:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

how is andy & co's latest ?

View attachment 149938

Even though i already have the signed vinyl coming to me, it doesn't look like Scott Weiland is including a download of the album for those of us who bought the vinyl, so i went to Amazon and ordered a cd as well, for only $10. Need it in my iPod as well , for when i'm at work.:

scottweilandblastercd_0.jpeg

i'm waiting my signed cd. impatiently. have found one review : said this was good album - best one of weilands solo albums....

The latest album I bought was Little Machines (Lights), at her show in Paris in February. I already had the album but the first 50 people to buy the CD at the booth were getting a meet&greet so... I was weak ^^

url4.jpg

Got three new CD's last weekend:

Four Year Strong - self-titled
Silverstein - I Am Alive In Everything I Touch
Rise Against - The Sufferer & The Wittness

Great albums so far! :drool: