Lawrence of Arabia - 60th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 13, 2022 - May 1, 2024 (Limited re-release)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Notes: 4 Discs

Lawrence of Arabia.jpg

Last edited:
Unless the artwork is changed to say that superb chinese steelbook a few years back when they did the blu-ray they are flogging a seriously dead horse......
Errm idk about that. I'm not saying it's good art (it's not bad), but this has been in ridiculously high demand for like 2 years. The US reprint sold out fast.

Reactions: TheWildEye
Can't afford to blind buy too much these days. Having never seen this before. I'd like an honest opinion on whether this movie is as good as the critics say it is?

Can't afford to blind buy too much these days. Having never seen this before. I'd like an honest opinion on whether this movie is as good as the critics say it is?
It depends on your taste. If you like classic, epic cinema like Gone with the Wind, Casablanca or Spartacus, you'll love this film. If your favourite film is Fast X or Avengers Endgame, you might still like it, but the chances are slimmer.

You've got to love slow burn epics.
Ben Hur, The Ten Commandments, Bridge on the River Kwai, The Longest Day, Cleopatra, etc.

Try and watch it on a cheaper format first before you decide.

Reactions: crib79