Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
HDzeta Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook Collector Edition Gold Label Series
Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray SteelBook 2 Discs Edition (BD50+BD25)
First 1000 copies with the full slipcase+5postcards+numbered card+exclusive stickers,but another copies without

350-400 available-limited to 2/person.

Group Buy CLOSED.-PM your hub leader about your shipment (see group buy thread).

2nd group buy for 1/4 slip version is CLOSED.

Release date: 20th August, 2013
Release Price: 62 USD (includes shipping to 'Hub' in respective area.
Pre-order: about at the end of June - CLOSED
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, region-free disc
pics:

picture.php

HDzeta got the all final sample from factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!
Release date would be at 20th Aug

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• LoA-1-CN.jpg
    LoA-1-CN.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 780
Last edited by a moderator:
Normally GB question would be answer in the Gb thread itself.
But the payment should be made only a week before release is confirmed by Sony. Probably around first week of August 2013. ;)

Great thanks, after payday so it gives me some time to get some cash together

ive just looked in group buy thread and all the payment details are in there but it says
Expected payment date should be around 16th Aug

so do we pay around the 16th AUg then or pay now? also group buy thread is closed and im really confused, i just want to be sure before i sent payment.

ive just looked in group buy thread and all the payment details are in there but it says

so do we pay around the 16th AUg then or pay now? also group buy thread is closed and im really confused, i just want to be sure before i sent payment.

Payment will be start at 16th-18th,if you have some questions,you can pm Alex,thanks;)

Oh,i forget updates the pics for everybody,enjoy it!!!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment will be start at 16th-18th,if you have some questions,you can pm Alex,thanks;)

Oh,i forget updates the pics for everybody,enjoy it!!!

picture.php

picture.php

Love the look. Cannot wait to have this in hand. The payment will begin on the 16th, but is there any info as to when these will be shipping to the hubs and finally to us?

I have been looking forward to receiving this steel so much.....now I have paid it will soon be in my grubby paws :LOL:

Classic movie, finally in beautiful steelbook with great extras, thank you for the pictures and can't wait to get my copy from Alex GB :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.