Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
HDzeta Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook Collector Edition Gold Label Series
Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray SteelBook 2 Discs Edition (BD50+BD25)
First 1000 copies with the full slipcase+5postcards+numbered card+exclusive stickers,but another copies without

350-400 available-limited to 2/person.

Group Buy CLOSED.-PM your hub leader about your shipment (see group buy thread).

2nd group buy for 1/4 slip version is CLOSED.

Release date: 20th August, 2013
Release Price: 62 USD (includes shipping to 'Hub' in respective area.
Pre-order: about at the end of June - CLOSED
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, region-free disc
pics:

picture.php

HDzeta got the all final sample from factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!
Release date would be at 20th Aug

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• LoA-1-CN.jpg
    LoA-1-CN.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 779
Last edited by a moderator:
well...it looks better now that the pics are up. but i still don't like the front cover, and REALLY hate the "7 oscars" crap. i don't want to be told how many awards its won. if i'm that interested i'll find out myself, just don't want it plastered over the front!

i'll still get it because i love the film, no epic comes close, and the white is nice, but i'm still disappointed..

Only complain I have with this release is the god awful blu-ray logo on the spine.
It should be in gold as everything else. It kinda ruins the feel of the steel if blue imo.

Only complain I have with this release is the god awful blu-ray logo on the spine.
It should be in gold as everything else. It kinda ruins the feel of the steel if blue imo.

logo should be in the colour of the letters like most steelbooks have it.

That price has to be a joke.

I'm passing on this now, no way I wanna pay that much for a steel.

Just to confirm, this has a total of 2,000 copies, the irst 1,000 with all the goodies and the 2nd 1,000 without? Will all of the HDN allocation be in the first 1,000 to receive the extra's?

Reactions: bantha11
I was very weary of this. It is for preorder on Taobao but I held off ordering because everything went silent, the HDZeta forum disappeared, and this thread disappeared. Wasn't going to chance it with so many uncertainties, especially with Taobao.

Glad to see things are back on track, and I'll go for the GB, but the price is so much higher than Taobao...

HDzeta got the sample from steelbook factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Just to confirm, this has a total of 2,000 copies, the irst 1,000 with all the goodies and the 2nd 1,000 without? Will all of the HDN allocation be in the first 1,000 to receive the extra's?

Total 1500 copies,first 1000 copies with all goodies and the 2nd 500 without.
HDN members will be get from first 1000 copies,enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.