Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
HDzeta Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook Collector Edition Gold Label Series
Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray SteelBook 2 Discs Edition (BD50+BD25)
First 1000 copies with the full slipcase+5postcards+numbered card+exclusive stickers,but another copies without

350-400 available-limited to 2/person.

Group Buy CLOSED.-PM your hub leader about your shipment (see group buy thread).

2nd group buy for 1/4 slip version is CLOSED.

Release date: 20th August, 2013
Release Price: 62 USD (includes shipping to 'Hub' in respective area.
Pre-order: about at the end of June - CLOSED
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, region-free disc
pics:

picture.php

HDzeta got the all final sample from factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!
Release date would be at 20th Aug

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• LoA-1-CN.jpg
    LoA-1-CN.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 780
Last edited by a moderator:
Quality release for a classic film.
The steel looks beautiful and a full slip cover, awesome !! :drool:

Bring on the GB Alex....:thumbs:

As the GB is confirmed to be part of the first 1000 with the complete package. I may go for this in the end as it looks beautiful and do not have this in any format yet.

Awesome steelbook, can't wait for the whole package. Great with around 400 copies from the 1K. Let the GB frenzy begin.

Will prob offload some flooded Zavvi stuff. So many great blufans, kimchi and now this releases coming out :)

Absolutly stunning! Probably one of the best looking steelbooks i've seen. Pretty easy pass because of the price though, have not even seen the movie.

HDzeta got the sample from steelbook factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Total 1500 copies,first 1000 copies with all goodies and the 2nd 500 without.
HDN members will be get from first 1000 copies,enjoy it!

Thankyou for clarifying! I will be looking to go into the GB for this

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Where can I sign up? This is one of the nicest steelbooks I've seen

And I really like the border on this too! :naughty:

Love everything about this steel but I just bought the blu ray no more then a month ago(didnt know about this) and I'm not ready to double dip especially with some other steels coming out soon

Looks really amazing but the price is just too much for me. £40 all in I could just about handle, considering all the extra bits included but it would then cost about £3-4 for shipping once it lands at the hub, plus potential customs charges too, which could put this over £50.

Looks really amazing but the price is just too much for me. £40 all in I could just about handle, considering all the extra bits included but it would then cost about £3-4 for shipping once it lands at the hub, plus potential customs charges too, which could put this over £50.

I was thinking custom charges would've already been added in but now thinking about, probably not.

Hopefully each hub has quite a few as the more people would mean lower customs charge :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.