Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
HDzeta Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook Collector Edition Gold Label Series
Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray SteelBook 2 Discs Edition (BD50+BD25)
First 1000 copies with the full slipcase+5postcards+numbered card+exclusive stickers,but another copies without

350-400 available-limited to 2/person.

Group Buy CLOSED.-PM your hub leader about your shipment (see group buy thread).

2nd group buy for 1/4 slip version is CLOSED.

Release date: 20th August, 2013
Release Price: 62 USD (includes shipping to 'Hub' in respective area.
Pre-order: about at the end of June - CLOSED
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, region-free disc
pics:

picture.php

HDzeta got the all final sample from factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!
Release date would be at 20th Aug

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• LoA-1-CN.jpg
    LoA-1-CN.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 780
Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking custom charges would've already been added in but now thinking about, probably not.

Hopefully each hub has quite a few as the more people would mean lower customs charge :scat:

The handling fee will be drastically reduced if there are multiple people on board but the actual customs will still be 20% of the cost, unless the value is marked down.

The Steel does look AMAZING, the slip could look way better thou! Even thou im already broke i think im gonna have to jump on this one as well....

Last edited:
when i see such fantastic releases from other bluray forums like blufans and hd zeta. i want to know when HDN will be up with their second hdn exclusiv ? really hope that hdn can come up with somethimg similar like this beautiful release

Price is really steep but looks like it is worthy to get. The steel design, front and back, is awesome!

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk 2

I will be waiting for the GB....The artwork is great front and back but,

did I miss if there was any inside artwork???

So awesome, love the art on the Steelbook so I will definitely have to get both the slip version and no-slip version. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.