Let The Right One In (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 37) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: June 25th, 2016
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - Pre-order on June 2 at 14:00 (Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (individual editions) - $104 (One Click)
Note: Full Slip (500 copies) - Lenticular Type A (900 copies) - Lenticular Type B (500 copies) - One Click (300 copies)

Lenticular Type A | Lenticular Type B | Full Slip

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
12347872_1803388449888364_2900774884093079029_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fullslip Edition: 500 copies
Lenticular type B : 500 copies
Lenticular type A : 900 copies
One Click : 300 copies

Op listing has lenti A and B print run wrong

A is 900 not 500
B is 500 not 900

I'm weak, I treated myself and put an order in half asleep this morning for lenti A

Little bit annoyed the OP was wrong though, not that print runs really bother me at times but I thought lenti A was the smaller run!

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
Ordered Type A. Only things I like about this release are the gloss finish, front of the steel, and spine of the slip. The back of the slips, inside art, Photoshop work overall, and design choices range from uninspired to downright baffling. The spine of the steel is pretty much identical to the previous Korean slip. Please bring back the previous Blu Collection designers!

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
I'm weak, I treated myself and put an order in half asleep this morning for lenti A

Little bit annoyed the OP was wrong though, not that print runs really bother me at times but I thought lenti A was the smaller run!
@Flloydo It seems to me that they put the smaller print run on the the "lesser" edition cover, because they know collectors will gravitate to, and buy it, because it IS the smaller print run. Clearly A is better cover. But "small print run collector-logic" helps them move the B cover.
There are guys out there who would buy Beautician and The Beast with a giant Fran Drescher head on the front if it promised to be a 20 copy print run.

@Flloydo It seems to me that they put the smaller print run on the the "lesser" edition cover, because they know collectors will gravitate to, and buy it, because it IS the smaller print run. Clearly A is better cover. But "small print run collector-logic" helps them move the B cover.
There are guys out there who would buy Beautician and The Beast with a giant Fran Drescher head on the front if it promised to be a 20 copy print run.

Was also thinking this

The editions I always like are larger print runs from kimchi and the ones I don't like sell out quickest and lower runs

This was one of the first that I prefered lenti A and thought it was a lower run lol oh well don't bother me. Still prefer lenti A out of what's on offer

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
:LOL: I understand. (I really just don't like the Rubik's cube thing). But...there have been more than a few steelbook packages that looked Meh.... Then, when you had them in-hand you were, like, "oooooohhh, I see!"
For instance, static pictures of the Lentis for Edge of Tomorrow and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes were kind of a yawn. When I got them, I was like "Holy mother of JeBus!":wow::OMG:
View attachment 243745
IMO, EoT is one of the best (if not THE best) lenticular from Nova. I was beyond amazed when I had it in hand. I see people being amazed by Blufans' lentis, and I'd think to myself "man, you guys should see EoT" :rofl: (not that BF lentis are bad :cautious::stop:)
DotPotA is also another amazing lenticular. But I think it's also thanks to the close-up/darker nature of the picture.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95