Lights and Sound FuturePak Feedback

Would you purchase a Futurepak with lights and sound?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2012
Midlands UK
Anyone seen this?

These things are going to get mental!

I guess this is what the Amazon listing for Godzilla means when it says you will hear Godzillas iconic roar?!

Attachments

• LightSounds.jpg
    LightSounds.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
No fu**ing way! EEK! This is taking collecting to the next level! :thumbs: I'm really looking forward to this new concept!

And I have reason to believe the upcoming Godzilla (2014) FuturePak from Amazon will be one of these! :scat: :LOL:

Amazon_details.PNG

It would be fu**ing EPIC to hear the roar every time you open the case or remove the disc! :movie:

Reactions: MGD
Oh boy.... don't get me wrong, those concepts BLOW YOUR MIND, but how much $$$ are they gonna ask us??? EEK!

I've seen some of these in-hand and they are very smart, they way the mechanics are covered on the inside is also very clever. If Godzilla is going to be like this, you're in for a treat :D

Very cool! The Witcher one reminds of an old VHS case I once had for Pinky & Perky... that played sounds and had flashing lights for eyes. Obviously these look and sound a lot better though. :scat:

Reactions: blade803
I think these are cool and all, but it does feel a bit 90's style-with the push button and muffled sound and lights.

The sound is muffled because of the recording equipment.... it certainly doesn't sound muffled in-hand ;)

Following up to the thread created here, if you were presented with these two releases (one is a game the other is a movie), would you buy them?

Both of these are just prototypes: