Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
51pVsYKYITL.jpg

ORDER HERE

Price: ¥ 2,724 for FREE Super Saver Shipping Details
OFF: ¥ 1,466 (35%)
In Stock. Availability for
this product, Amazon Ships from and sold by. I Gift-wrap available.

Cast: Daniel Day-Lewis , Sally Field , Tommy Lee Jones , Joseph Gordon-Levitt , Hal Holbrook
Director: Steven Spielberg
Format: Color, Dolby, DTS Stereo, Dubbed, Subtitled, Widescreen
Language: English, Japanese
Subtitles: Japanese, English
Region Code: Region A (Learn more about the specifications of DVD / Blu-ray .)
Screen Size: 2.35:1
Number of Discs: 1
Studio: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
DVD Release Date: 2013/09/13
Time: 151 minutes

Contents introduction
2 Winner Academy Award in 2013 (R) Best Actor In addition to
inspiring entertainment Spielberg've pushed the envelope!
story of the hero who changed the world of <28 days> -

<Cast & Staff>
Abraham Lincoln ... Daniel Day = Lewis (Miyamoto charge)
Mary Todd Lincoln ... Sally Field (Yukari Nozawa)
Thaddeus Stevens ... Tommy Lee Jones (Takayuki Sugo)
Robert Lincoln ... Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Uchiyama NoboruTeru)
Preston Blair Hal Holbrook ... (Takashi Inagaki) Director: Steven Spielberg Writers: Tony Kushner Original: Doris Kearns Goodwin Producer: Steven Spielberg / Kathleen Kennedy Music: John Williams ● translation subtitles: Matsuura Mina ● dub the translation : Haraguchi Mayumi ● Translation Supervisor: Hiroshi Tsuchida <Story> Civil War in January 1865, took place circulates the pros and cons of emancipation and entered the fourth year, the life of many young people had been deprived. I think the need for constitutional amendment for freedom realized, in order to be passed by parliament Article 13 of the United States Constitution, President Lincoln to believe "All human beings should be free," said, forwarding the majority work, not matter Narifuri was. However, situation will be very disadvantageous to the influence of war for a long time, but the Lincoln according to Kirikuzushi of lawmakers hostile with fingered all measures. Meanwhile, son Robert was going in the face of great tribulation as a father of one person would be enlisted in the Union Army volunteered to press-cutting the opposite of his father. Many lives that will be lost due to his ideal, Lincoln was forced to stand in Between the end of the war and human dignity. Will you be able as the President of the United States, as the father of one person, come out of the crisis of the state -. <Point> and was nominated 88 Winner at film festivals in various countries, 257 department is rave 2 Winner! world Academy Award ● 2013年(R) Best Actor In addition, the excitement巨編is the culmination of Spielberg appearance at last!! ● "story I want you to know Now that the great leader is required" Steven Spielberg story little-known president most loved American history has been completed also subjected '12 of the month and day. ● Daniel Day-Lewis starring Academy Award winner for the third time to be the first-ever (R) Best Actor Award. I Kiru played President Lincoln with all my strength and all my heart. ● In addition, ("when the accused"), from co-star luxury of talented actors (such as "The Dark Knight Rising"), Joseph Gordon-Levitt Sally Field ("Forrest Gump"), Tommy Lee Jones Keep an eye also. ● era of the Civil War is intensifying. Price for freedom is young ... life. As leader (leader), as the father - the decision to change the history of mankind, is made. ● If you say slavery is not wrong (if, that is not wrong and does not exist If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong.-Abraham Lincoln, in a letter dated December 1865 - Abraham Lincoln, dated December 1865 ) than letter (Japanese translation pocket edition) brochure theater Original: benefits inclusion ★ <benefits> recorded benefits of Blu-ray Disc only ※ all the way to ● "Lincoln" movie role and making ● casting shooting in Richmond ● ● a history reproduce living with ● Lincoln to follow in the footsteps of Lincoln ● ● credit ● original theater trailer