Jul 20, 2010
México
Release Date: October 6th, 2011
Price: NT$1,080
Buy Links:
Jsdvd.com
YesAsia.com

lion.jpg

Product Title: The Lion King (Blu-ray) (2D+3D Diamond Edition)(Steelbook) (Taiwan Version)
Blu-ray Region Code: All Region
Language: English, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Thai
Subtitles: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Bahasa (Malaysia), Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa (Indonesia), Portuguese
Sound Information: 7.1, Dolby Digital 2.0, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 5.1
Country of Origin: United States
Picture Format: HD
Disc Format(s): Blu-ray
Other Information: 2 Blu-ray discs
Package Weight: 200 (g)
Shipment Unit: 2
YesAsia Catalog No.: 1024767059
4710756541691.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by a moderator:
please help any of you at the price apiece me ?
in the online shop "JSDVD" is an award of "NT $ 1.080," how much is this in "EURO and how much is the normal shipping to Germany in this store?

NT$ = New Taiwan dollar ??

I must pay attention to the ware then, customs fees (Zollgebühren), or takes over the the shop?

Xe.com is your friend for exchange rates.

Shipping was around NT$ 450 I think.

In total it cost me just under £30 to the UK, I would assume it's similar to Germany. We shall wait and see about customs fees

Reactions: MovieFan1982
in the online shop "JSDVD" is an award of "NT $ 1.080," how much is this in "EURO and how much is the normal shipping to Germany in this store?

I must pay attention to the ware then, customs fees (Zollgebühren), or takes over the the shop?

I made this order a couple of days ago and the price is around 25 euro the steelbook and add 15 euro more for the shipping throug EMS (mine is shipping to Spain so I guess it will be more or less the same to Germany).

I don't know about the customs fee as it was my first order, but it seems strange to me that they are not offering the option of the k-packet or similar I always use with kimchidvd...crossing fingers that I'm not hit by taxes.

Last edited:

Google: NT$1,080 to € will give you €25.84. Shipping for me to the US has been NT$760 (€18.18)

I'd let this one go several times but this time I've gone for it and ordered a copy, it'll help me to continue fleshing out the Disney collection and no collection can be worthy without such a classic film anyway :D

I went with the more expensive shipping (rang up at NT$620 I think), about USD$20. Not sure if it makes a difference, but plain ol' "air mail" sounded too scary...

:ohno:

I went with the more expensive shipping (rang up at NT$620 I think), about USD$20. Not sure if it makes a difference, but plain ol' "air mail" sounded too scary...

:ohno:

Yeah, it makes a difference. You will receive it in about 2-3 days as compared to 2-3 weeks. :thumbs:

Reactions: thebard
Yeah, it makes a difference. You will receive it in about 2-3 days as compared to 2-3 weeks. :thumbs:

You're right, it's here!

I actually had one but decided to keep it sealed, and got this one to open. Soo glad I did... this is really a beauty, and it's nice to have one not locked in plastic.

The embossing is beautiful, the interior is nice (identical to the bby metal box), the texture is perfect... I think this is the first opened steel in my collection that I will even display with the slip, that much care & thought was put into it.

Reactions: dfoles
Mine arrived this morning and all I can say is wow, just wow! This thing is incredible. That's how you deboss a steelbook!

Looking forward to seeing it myself. Did you go for the cheaper shipping option? NT$420 IIRC. If so, that was pretty quick. Not worth the extra ~£4 for EMS if that's the case.

Looking forward to seeing it myself. Did you go for the cheaper shipping option? NT$420 IIRC. If so, that was pretty quick. Not worth the extra ~£4 for EMS if that's the case.

I did indeed, it arrived in England on the 3rd, so would've been here quicker without the Bank Holiday

Reactions: rpg
Mine arrived today - took exactly a week to arrive but that includes weekends & bank holidays. pretty impressive - the steel is gorgeous. :scat:

boomerang has it on their site too.... but thats pretty costly. But just saying I see a few Asian retailers who have this steel. Great steel, but if you look hard enough still in stock in some places.

This one has a place in my top 10, possibly top 5 if I ever make such a list. This is how you make a steelbook!:drool:

Reactions: DJ IXS