Jul 20, 2010
México
Release Date: October 6th, 2011
Price: NT$1,080
Buy Links:
Jsdvd.com
YesAsia.com

lion.jpg

Product Title: The Lion King (Blu-ray) (2D+3D Diamond Edition)(Steelbook) (Taiwan Version)
Blu-ray Region Code: All Region
Language: English, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Thai
Subtitles: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Bahasa (Malaysia), Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa (Indonesia), Portuguese
Sound Information: 7.1, Dolby Digital 2.0, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 5.1
Country of Origin: United States
Picture Format: HD
Disc Format(s): Blu-ray
Other Information: 2 Blu-ray discs
Package Weight: 200 (g)
Shipment Unit: 2
YesAsia Catalog No.: 1024767059
4710756541691.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 478
Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely stunning steelbook. Wish I had the money spare at the moment to get this.

The thing that puts me off is the title not being in English. Despite the fact that it's blatantly obvious what it is - I prefer to have an english title on all of my steelbooks.

The title is in English on the steelbook, the slip cover has Asian characters ;)

Also, for those on the fence, It seems like every so often we gotta come in here and convince people how awesome this steelbook really is. Let me re-leave this here:

The embossing/debossing on this is amazing!
nt2g.jpg

Reactions: harry and jitstark
If you paid for EMS it should be fine. Otherwise it is going to be tricky. Check their terms and conditions. You may still dispute the charges with your bank but that may end up JSDVD canceling your account. This is what I heard but better to check with them.