273.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited by a moderator:
Fu*k yeah...I'm in...:oohyeah:

Anybody else...London Ninja Meet :LOL:

Stan-lee.jpg

header_14v2.jpg

LFCC 2014 Comic Gold Pass - £195

Exclusive limited Comic Gold Pass

1) Entry for all 3 days of the London Film and Comic Con (6pm Friday, 9am Saturday and Sunday)

2) Access to, and priority seating at, an evening event with major comic creators including Stan Leee (Saturday night, time and location to be confirmed. Guests appear subject to work commitments.)

3) VIP drinks reception on Saturday night with major comic creators including Stan Leee (Saturday night, time and location to be confirmed. Guests appear subject to work commitments.)

4) A private meet and greet with Stan Lee on Saturday night. (time to be confirmed)

5) A goody bag with some exclusive items.

6) Immediate access to the queues for all comic and media guests. No VQ ticket required.

7) Access to a private gold chill out room furnished with chairs, tables and water for you to get away from the hussle and bustle.

Last edited:
I'll be there for this, already going to be an expensive weekend though with Stan Lee, the Starship Troopers and I'm thinking about getting the Breaking Bad barrel signed by Gus!

Yup, I'm gonna try and go to this to meet Stan (hence me now looking for an Avengers art print)

I would imagine so mate :) Got a good bit of time to sort it out. This one I will be getting there early for though because of Stan Lee..... he'll be very busy

I would imagine so mate :) Got a good bit of time to sort it out. This one I will be getting there early for though because of Stan Lee..... he'll be very busy

just booked my photoshoot with the man, the missus doesnt wanna do the early bird. but i think he is worth queueing for.
dont know what i would get signed though.

I think if you don't do an early bird as a minimum you'll struggle to meet him for a signature if I'm being honest

If Stan is signing on Friday, go to get his signature then. The line should be much more manageable. Saturday will probably see the longest queues.

This!

Otherwise get there as early as you can with an earlybird ticket and as soon as you're let into the venue get a Virtual Queue ticket for Stan as soon as you can

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
If Stan is signing on Friday, go to get his signature then. The line should be much more manageable. Saturday will probably see the longest queues.

This!

Otherwise get there as early as you can with an earlybird ticket and as soon as you're let into the venue get a Virtual Queue ticket for Stan as soon as you can

Thanks guys...I think I'll go for the Friday...If I miss out, I'll do the Sat then Sun.

Now, what should I line up for sig :naughty: