London Film And Comic Con 2014

Jan 12, 2012
London, UK

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    273.6 KB · Views: 277
Last edited by a moderator:
And they're have Optimus Prime and Bumblebee Transformers.
Along with photo ops on the Iron Throne, The Emperor's Throne from Return of the Jedi, and the Tardis console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Iron throne they've had for the past few (since GOT) took off in the UK really and the Tardis is always there. Emperor's throne is a new one though, so I was mistaken on that :)

Plus if you miss the announcements they make and when you actually go to the show you'd never know they were there as they are always stuffed down the side somewhere out of the way

Not long now, can't wait to go it'll be my first convention too :). I'm going with a couple of my mates and the main reason we were going originally was for stan lee since it's going to be his last european event and i love marvel so i had to go. I'm also going to meet Summer Glau and most of the Game of Thrones people too :D

Ive been really looking forwsrd to this one - looks like the biggest event they've ever done with some great guests

Really want to meet Casper Van Dien & Dina Meyer more than anyone else but can still barely walk so im not sure im going to make it :(

George Romero is a great guest - he did an event at work a few months ago and I had a great chat with hum - really nice guy

Would love to have seen Stan Lee but doubt there's much chance of getting an auto ticket on the day

And Carrie Fisher........

:(

Just read today about the Sherlocked preview!

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/news/443-sherlocked-preview

quite excited about that and doesnt seem to clash with photo shoots or other talks i wanna see.

As this is the first time I've been can anyone give me some advice, the main thing i want is Stan Lee autograph over the weekend, if i have to I will sit in a Q all fricking day Sunday with a book! What kinda time on any day should i be turning up outside so i can hopefully get an autograph ticket? I've got the whole weekend early bird pass and Friday off so will be in London all day and don't know whether should get there for 12/4/6!!! all far too confusing for my poor tired old brain!
Any other clever tips regarding the event in general from anyone thats been before?
Many thanks!

Easier? Nope, got a friend going who works in the media and knows the promoters well. She was told waits could be up to 4 hours lol. And the Stan signings could result in overnight campers due to the good weather!

So start queuing around 7am guys :hilarious:

Easier? Nope, got a friend going who works in the media and knows the promoters well. She was told waits could be up to 4 hours lol. And the Stan signings could result in overnight campers due to the good weather!

So start queuing around 7am guys :hilarious:

I didn't say EASY or QUICK but EASIER! yes lots of people will turn up, but there's still 5 extra hours of signing for the same amount of people therefore it will increase the chances for most people, whether they go on the friday or there are a few more signing tickets available on the saturday and sunday as people have already had things sigend on the firday.
i have no illusion i can walk up and get something signed in 5 minutes.