Feb 10, 2013
Surrey
Capture.PNG

Friday 17th - Sunday 19th July 2015
Olympia
Hammersmith Road
London
W14 8UX

Promises to be Showmasters biggest LFCC ever!
Starting with a 35th anniversary of Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back celebration over the weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cobster and Asopp
unfortunately i cant attend this at this date , i didnt realize but this clashes with the pga open golf which i have tickets for , hopefully there will be an official meet up on another date , gutted im missing

Wow, can't believe Michael J. Fox is doing a Comic Con. Would love to be able to meet him and get his signature. Looks like it costs a bit of money to have the privilege. So who's going for the "Diamond Pass"?

So tempted with M J Fox, but IMO Showmasters (as usual) have priced themselves out..... they should've done £100 per auto and limited the number of tickets. Guarantee they would make more money for them and for MJ's charity that way

im am so there
chris lloyds on my bttf steel ,
wish i could get mj fos's as well but that 450 pound price tag is to steep
so many good ppl showing up
im down for a beer

C Lloyd to sign my red and gold WFRR steels!
Freddy to sign my freddy glove! Also getting the diamond pass to have my photo with Robert made up! [emoji106]
J Ratzenberger to sign any of my pixar steelbooks [emoji3]

Just cannot wait for this year's event, it's gonna be great!!

Just got my hotel booked :thumbs: It is near Earls court underground, so easy access :thumbs:

Just noticed on LFCC site that Monica Keena has dropped out from the guest list (n) :( and Malcolm McDowell has been added to the list :thumbs: :thumbs:

Reactions: PKAVFC
Just got my hotel booked :thumbs: It is near Earls court underground, so easy access :thumbs:

Just noticed on LFCC site that Monica Keena has dropped out from the guest list (n) :( and Malcolm McDowell has been added to the list :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have notified MI6 and The prime minister - there is going to be a UK beer drought! :) :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp

Damn, wish I could join you buddy.....but I can't. :p