Feb 10, 2013
Surrey
Capture.PNG

Friday 17th - Sunday 19th July 2015
Olympia
Hammersmith Road
London
W14 8UX

Promises to be Showmasters biggest LFCC ever!
Starting with a 35th anniversary of Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back celebration over the weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cobster and Asopp
It's both my birthday and the other half's birthday that weekend so have other plans ;)
Thanks very much though and fingers crossed :D

Reactions: Asopp
Sigourney Weaver now attending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please please please please let my Press Pass come through!!

• Helpful Post
the roster is damn huge :) wish that the few cons here in sweden could get some good ones, here there is almost always the same actors/actresses, guess the cons here are to small to make a profit to get bigger stars

i mean
Neve Campbell :) thats just amazing got to love that women

11403311_10150874714579953_4724072921390852406_n.jpg

We have an amazing EXCLUSIVE for this year's LFCC!!!

Showmasters is proud to partner with Toonstar Toys to bring London Film & Comic Con attendees a very special, very limited edition of Marty McFly and Doc Brown vinyl figures!!

There will be two exclusive variants sets on sale at LFCC - a 1985 set and a 2015 set. These sets are not available anywhere else and will only be sold at London Film & Comic Con!

Each set will have a 3 inch Marty/Doc Twin Pack, a 10 inch Money Box version of Marty McFly and a 10 inch Money Box version of Doc Brown!

BUT!! With only 1,985 available of the 3 inch 1985 Twin Pack, 2,015 available of the 3 inch 2015 Twin Pack and only 1,000 available of each 10 inch Money Box - once they are gone, they are gone!!

Each Twin Pack will be £15 and each Money Box will be £30.

These fantastic figures can only be purchased at either the Toonstars Toy stall or the 'Up To 88!' Campaign stall at LFCC over all three days - as with each sale, a portion of the proceeds are donated to 'Up to 88!'

Did anyone want to meet up? I'm going on the Friday and should be early. I'm hoping to get a Saturday ticket on the way out, as I've noticed that Sigourney Weaver is not there on the Friday. I want her to sign my Aliens Steelbook.

• Helpful Post