Release date: February 15, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
keep em coming FA and some point in time you'll lose us. take my word.enough is enough even is quality releases. just IMO.

Yeesh - I love FA as there weren't many so seemed collectable - they keep saturating us with all these releases they're gonna drive down their own desirability. Just my opinion of course and I may prove to be completely wrong - I hope they do really well.

But it will come with goodies.

Pretty nice artwork. Happy with my mondo copy though and have no reason to double dip. Goodluck to those who want it!

Yes I have heard a lot of people saying they had 3 or 4 different versions of this release, so some will pass dues to the fact they already own many copies, but for me it is my first Looper and I AM SO EXCITED the WEA steelbook is absolutely stunning !!! really slick !

Release date is far as we can see with their WEA release, this one is even later than Birdman, we are talking November now for this release !

Reactions: MrBMT
I'm intrigue to see which lenticular image they will use since both France, Future Shop (non-Mondo one) lenticular are fab..

If this gets a full slip and lenti I will be all over it

It should. only one, or maybe two from the early days of the 'collection' were sans full slip.

Now just watch them prove me wrong!!!

Just hand a ganze - Correction. Form the early 'collection' Heat, As Above So Below, Maze Runner, Interview With a Vampire, Dracula Untold and Equalizer don't have lenticulars but al have full slips.

Last edited: