Release date: February 15, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22,78 €)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, limited to 2000 numbered copies
Group buy: carllenc

Looper.jpg

LOOPER_FRONT_SLIP.jpg Looper_back_full.jpg Looper_.jpglooper-bs-full-hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Actarus I truly appreciate your passion for Film Arena releases, and thank you for all the information you provide as well, but I would really request you to not go overboard on reacting to posts from other members who are even slightly critical or disappointed with any release....it comes across as very condescending. One person made a very valid post that this movie, which is 4-5 years old now, and is good but by no means a classic, has received a huge number of WEA releases. But you went on to reply with at least 4-5 posts how excited you are and that this is the best title that could be chosen for another steelbook release. I believe most people will think that is a bit excessive.

Just FYI, I own most of the Film Arena releases, all through Karel's GBs, and I think he is a top GB host...may even end up getting this one, but will have to sell my other one as I do not believe in keeping 2-3 versions of the same movie. So, I do think there are amazing catalog titles for WEA like GoodFellas, Raging Bull, and the like, instead of a Looper getting 4-5 WEA releases.

FAC do no how to please their customers and far as this release is concerned it will be another beauty heading our way soon...

Is there going to be a GB on this one? I don't have any Looper steels so I'd definitely get one

Yes very likely there will be, carllenc has GB's for FilmArena Collection releases, keep updated on this release and GB with watch thread to get alerts near your id (top right). Located to the right of the page numbers at the top of this thread.