Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
Many of you, eagerly waits for any news about SteelBook LOVE, ROSIE. SteelBooks have arrived today and here are first live images :)

The pre-orders on FAC #30 LOVE, ROSIE will start on International Women's Day, March 8, 2016.

Not only for women collectors, but for men collectors too, we have prepared a special superlimited surprise in cooperation with Carl Lenc. We are going to reveal it in coming days. Stay tuned

View attachment 220870 View attachment 220872 View attachment 220873 View attachment 220874 View attachment 220875 View attachment 220877

I want it... I want it...

So...a movie with a dude who looks like Hugh Grant gets with Phil Collin's daughter...and the movie press crucified it.
What am I missing here?
head%20scratch.gif
It's just a nice light hearted film (and Lily Collins is hot :whistle:).
Also this is a Film Arena WEA release, so I'm betting the goodies that come with it are going to be pretty sweet.

Reactions: C.C. 95
It's just a nice light hearted film (and Lily Collins is hot :whistle:).
Also this is a Film Arena WEA release, so I'm betting the goodies that come with it are going to be pretty sweet.
Well, the "Phil Collin's daughter" thingy kind of ruins the "hotness"....especially when she seems like a clone of Eliza Dushku anyway!:rofl: I will keep the crush on Faith!
And I haven't seen an orange steelbook like that since the UK steel of TOUCH OF EVIL.
If seven X-Men FACs are on their way, I need to save bucks and pass when mid-level stuff comes through...;)

Well, the "Phil Collin's daughter" thingy kind of ruins the "hotness"....especially when she seems like a clone of Eliza Dushku anyway!:rofl: I will keep the crush on Faith!
And I haven't seen an orange steelbook like that since the UK steel of TOUCH OF EVIL.
If seven X-Men FACs are on their way, I need to save bucks and pass when mid-level stuff comes through...;)
Damn, do you always need to know who the person's father is before you can determine whether they're attractive or not? :D Must be tricky.