Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
Many of you, eagerly waits for any news about SteelBook LOVE, ROSIE. SteelBooks have arrived today and here are first live images :)

The pre-orders on FAC #30 LOVE, ROSIE will start on International Women's Day, March 8, 2016.

Not only for women collectors, but for men collectors too, we have prepared a special superlimited surprise in cooperation with Carl Lenc. We are going to reveal it in coming days. Stay tuned

View attachment 220870 View attachment 220872 View attachment 220873 View attachment 220874 View attachment 220875 View attachment 220877

Is this still going for preorder on March 8?
There's no beauty shot or print run announced yet...

Well, the "Phil Collin's daughter" thingy kind of ruins the "hotness"....especially when she seems like a clone of Eliza Dushku anyway!:rofl: I will keep the crush on Faith!
And I haven't seen an orange steelbook like that since the UK steel of TOUCH OF EVIL.
If seven X-Men FACs are on their way, I need to save bucks and pass when mid-level stuff comes through...;)

I'm mortified!
And there I was thinking you were a man of good taste - Lily Is way hotter than ~ Eliza Dushku - free from the deep set broody eyes and the heavy jawline; she's also got a better figure.
And who gives a toss who her father is?!!
Actually for me it would be a bonus, as Phil was in Genesis, and in their pomp thye were brilliant, and he was also good mates with one of my heroes and mentors the late and very great John Martyn (who you've probably never heard of?)

Oh, yeah, the steelbook - I'm in. I have the other orange steel and it's lonely ;)

I'm mortified!
And there I was thinking you were a man of good taste - Lily Is way hotter than ~ Eliza Dushku - free from the deep set broody eyes and the heavy jawline; she's also got a better figure.
And who gives a toss who her father is?!!
Actually for me it would be a bonus, as Phil was in Genesis, and in their pomp thye were brilliant, and he was also good mates with one of my heroes and mentors the late and very great John Martyn (who you've probably never heard of?)

Oh, yeah, the steelbook - I'm in. I have the other orange steel and it's lonely ;)
:LOL: Maybe if her father was Peter Gabriel.... (Genesis without PG is, well, a pop band....) although PC was a killer when he stayed behind the kit.;)

:LOL: Maybe if her father was Peter Gabriel.... (Genesis without PG is, well, a pop band....) although PC was a killer when he stayed behind the kit.;)

Mmm, I did say Genesis in their pomp mate - the Gabriel influence lingered on though Trick of the Tail and Wind and Wuthering, most likely as much due to the maestro Steve Hackett stil being there to be honest.
After that just a lingering decline with the odd few good songs diminishing in number until Marillion appeared - who were Genesis reborn in so many ways, and that was that.

True though, Phil was a very capable drummer, much underrated as is Nick Mason of the Floyd; but never in the class of the gent who played second drummer for a short while: Bill Bruford - late of King Crimson, and the best drummer Yes ever had, ahh happy carefree days :)

Reactions: C.C. 95
Is this limited to only 500? Higher still collectible numbers are not listed at Filmarena, so I was wondering?
This is a World Exclusive Art release for FilmArena so it is extremely unlikely to be so limited.
While I could be wrong, I'm guessing it might be a 4k print run like FilmArena's WEA for Birdman.

Based on what carllenc previously said, more details should be provided tomorrow as that's when it's supposed to go up for pre-order on FilmArena.

• Informative
Reactions: harry and Aw 83
Need that E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 500

Failed on the Martian GB :( and trying to buy off the site. If I miss out on this... my GF will hate me. Plus I kinda want it myself.