Machete Kills (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: February 17, 2014
Purchase link: Buy Machete Kills here - live for order on Saturday, 11/2 at 5:30PM BST
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units

10868769-1385054163-67772.jpg

Inner artwork:
machete1.jpg

View attachment 59710

Last edited:
hey guys, heard from Zavvi and if you all can keep giving us some potential alternative choices, they are open to changing the artwork, if it's possible.

stay tuned...

Awesome that they're open to change :).

SaberTooth's suggestion seems popular and I agree, it's is quite perfect :

It should of been:

Front

EMn8Yr1.jpg

Inside

OcQ2gLq.jpg

Back

4sS8Vd7.jpg

Zavvi should think about this, especially think about Sofia Vergara's boobs, because given the popularity of their sold-out From Dusk Till Dawn steelbook (featuring Salma Hayek's boobs), it's proven to be quite a draw ;).

But as back art, as SaberTooth suggested. For the front, that poster of the whole cast is perfect.

And since they're open to suggestions, if Zavvi could have laser etched numbering on this one (or at least have the steelbooks numbered), that would be swell :cool:.

Reactions: SaberTooth
I'll be passing in this. I enjoyed the film but I'll pick it up when the amaray is cheap

Zavvi should think about this, especially think about Sofia Vergara's boobs, because given the popularity of their sold-out From Dusk Till Dawn steelbook (featuring Salma Hayek's boobs), it's proven to be quite a draw ;).

But as back art, as SaberTooth suggested. For the front, that poster of the whole cast is perfect.

heh, actually, ive been thinking about this, and cuz that image is so strong, zavvi cld if they wanted to use it on the front. ....but i wld insist on it having the Machete Kills title also (all the other text can go) so ppl not familiar with it know what they are looking at.....

Cue another alternative art take :)

Front

ZHhlSAy.jpg

Inside

PQvrVMN.jpg

Back

jwYFnHX.jpg

Last edited:
good 2 see more ppl posting ideas :thumbs: Here's an alternative to my earlier choice:

Front

jwYFnHX.jpg

Inside

WlYAJs6.jpg

Back

4sS8Vd7.jpg

Look great! Just messing about in photoshop I fliped and resized the inside art so she's now on the unobscured side and positioned away from the spine.

mr_zpsab7e8882.jpg

Reactions: SaberTooth
I don't like the cover art but would buy it if I can get it for less than £17.99. I'll wait and see what happens.